Chapter 4

Btw this takes place when Tanjiro and Zenitsu meet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyojuro pov:
"I don't understand you, you are protecting that thing!" "what is he doing..." we have to eliminate it quickly!" "doesn't he understand there is a demon!" "oh well... I'll forget soon anyways..." "may i pray for you" giyuu and Rengoku are now in a situation, all the pillars are surrounding them. 'Stuipid, I should've told Rengoku to leave her.' Giyuu just looked at the ground in disappointment. 'I hope those kids I spare are... ok.' "AH, JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN BASKET!" Sanemi tried to grab it from my arms when the other pillars looked in surprise on the sudan outburst 'WHATEVER HE'S IS DOING I WON'T LET HIM LAY A HAND ON HER' I jumped backwards while sliding a little bit "NO THANK YOU!" I said getting back up standing with my arms crossed. "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE RULES OF THE DEMON SLAYER CORE IS! KYOJURO!" Uzui yelled out loud 'yes, I do know the rules of the demon slayers!' I thought as I looked back at all the pillars then stepped up a little more. "PLEASE, don't hurt her!" The pillars looked at me more surprised than before 'please' "that is quite enough everyone" immediately everyone got back in their spots and bowed back down "YES MASTER!" Ubuyashiki smiles when he goes to sit down with the help of his wife. "I would like for you all to accept the demon" He smiled more when looking back a kyojuro "and kyojuro" everything got quiet but that was until sanemi ended it. In one swift move the basket was gone from sight 'wha- what happened' rengoku looked around and so did the other pillars in confusion. "LIKE I SAID NO DEMON SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE!" Sanemi was on the patio (is that what it is?) "Sanemi! Stop acting out of line" shinobu said with a glare at Sanemi "PUT HER DOWN!" I don't know what it is, but I don't like when people touch her 'PROTECT HER' I stand up with a big smile 'ok! That's it!' "GIVE HER BACK! Please" Sanemi sat the basket down and ignored Kyojuro's words. When he finally thought it was time he took his sword and cut his hand. BLOOD everywhere, the basket started to shake more with growling coming from it "HAHAHA, OK HERE YOU ARE DEMON" He took off the blanket from the basket. out of the basket came a young girl turning around and growling at Sanemi. All the pillars looked at the demon girl in awe (did i say that right or nuh...) "HAHA, LOOK AT THIS CUTEY, I MIGHT NOT MIND YOU BITING ME!" 'what is he doing with her now?' Kyojuro had a dark aura (he mad!) Kyojuro finally ran so quickly no pillar saw him. Kyojuro appeared right in front of you protectively. "What's happening" the daughter turned and looked at him "it looks like she is not... attacking" He smiled and turned to the rest of the pillars. "I hope y'all will accept the demon and kyojuro" bowing once more all the pillars nodded while I put the girl back in the basket. 'I will see you soon my demon' I looked at the girl before completely covering her.
(time skip btw)

The pillars are sitting in a line after the meeting "my children" I nodded and so did everyone else do the same. "Before we end this meeting i would like to put the demon in kyojuro's hand's" "yes! Count on me. I will take care of her" The master smiled,'' I know you will, now this meeting is over."
(time skip)

STILL WITH KYOJURO:

I was walking to my estate so I can't wait to introduce my brother to the little demon 'now that i think about it... I STILL NEED TO NAME HER! She can't talk so I don't know what her real name is' I finally made it to the estate "ahhh finally, this is your new home.... Y/N, yea Y/N i like that!"

"SENJURO! I have someone new for you to meet!" running footsteps could be heard running to the front door "BROTHER!" there was a tiny Kyojuro that ran up and hugged me. After the hug he pulled away and looked at me with a question look. ".... OH that's right one sec!" I took off the basket strapped to my shoulders. "Umm what that brother!" Senjuro came up the the basket and kneeled down next to it "A DEMON!" we stared at me for a while ".............. A DEMONNNNN" starting to freak out and running in circles 'i didn't mean it like that' I sat down and took off the blanket. "AHH YOU HAVE TO KILL I-" there was a girl that popped out the basket half way 'wow, she's so cute' Senjuro looked at the girl for a minute before she took a step out of the basket "humm hm hmm" she looked at everything and then... laid down? Both the boys looked at her more then each other "hey there little demon!" She just looked at me while swinging her legs up and down. 'Well this is going to to hard...'

——————————————————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter👺 oh tell me if I need not make the chapters longer!!