Slice 2 🍕

The weather is so grey. I need some sweetness. How about you?

Sunday has been good. Okay... More like truly marvelous... He was literally on cloud nine.

First of all, it was because the day had been perfect. They had spent all of it together. From a light session of sport in the morning till now, they weren't a moment where they had been separated.

It was a surprise and real discovery for Pobphan. He had thought that he wouldn't have been able to appreciate such a large quantity of time spent constantly with a person. Don't get him wrong. He wasn't truly a solitary man but he did like his own space.

At the orphanage, when he was younger, he tended to not always be surrounded and he enjoyed silence and calm. His constant and quiet nature was surely why most families weren't interested in him, as he seemed boring, but that state was who he was.

He enjoyed friendship but he was just as strict with himself as with others. He needed stability and true connection. Allowing someone to see his true self, when he had been abandoned by his mother, was hard. He often envied his fellows orphans that seemed to be so much more open and sociable than him. However, he just couldn't allow everyone and anyone in his protective bubble, and so, he hadn't had so many companions in his life.

That's why when Leon had proposed that they spend an entire day together, he had been perplexed and hesitant about it.

He wanted to go out of his comfort zone for Leon and so, with a leap of faith, he decided to just go with the flow and experiment it.

He had some difficulties to sleep and when he finally got a 3 hours of deep rest, he was awoken by his alarm, just too soon for his taste and with a heaviness in his stomach. As if to reassure him, when he got a glimpse outside, the weather was nice and not too hot. A shower and his outfit of confidence on, he had been ready one hour earlier for their light jogging. After it, all his stress was gone and he was ready and excited for the rest of the day.

The program has been entirely concocted by Leon. His only addition had been on the choice of their food. He had been delighted when he realized that Leon had never been to a real Korean restaurant and he had chosen one of quality with all the rituals. They had been transported to the country for two hours and Leon was just as much an addict now, as him. He was proud.

They had gone after on an arcade and played all afternoon, something that had never happened to Pob. It got him thinking how much the children of the orphanage would enjoy such simple pleasure. He took the time to notice the price of each games and he was so going to see what could be possible. They were too many of them to get at the same time, but maybe he could come with the oldest and buy some other games for the youngest to have.

Now, they were just enjoying the beginning of the sunset, walking hand in hand. There was a light breeze and it gave him the opportunity to get just a little bit closer of this younger boyfriend without giving away his love of the mix of the French parfume and Leon's musky smell.

Today, Leon was happy. His smile has been on during the whole day but strangely enough, he had been less bubbly than usual. Just as if his mind was calm and content, sure of their dynamics and relationship. That had helped Pobphan to relax too, even if he secretly enjoyed the teasing and pushy side of Leon' nature from time to time.