5: Cecily

Isabelle, Charlotte, Tessa, Clary, and I all sat at one of the couches at Magnus's party. I was wearing Isabelle's dress that I had worn last time. I had almost burst out laughing when Will freaked out (again). He needed to be stop being so over protective, by the angel I was already married.

"Tessa when is the baby due?" Clary asked.

"In a few weeks actually." Tessa replied. "Hopefully we're back in London by then."

"I hope you have the baby here." Isabelle said excitedly, and Tessa laughed.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Izzy asked.

"Will and I wanted to keep a surprise." Tessa said.

Never would I had thought that Will would have a child, not get married even. Tessa was good for him, ever since they had married he had matured a bit. I think the only he loved more than Tessa was their baby. When they told Gabriel I the news I was ecstatic. I would be aunt!

Speaking of Gabriel, he was staring at me over from Will and all the men sat. I blushed, even now he still made me all nervous and jittery. I excused myself from all the ladies, and went and walked over to him.

"Hi." I said shyly, and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Hello." He whispered into my ear and I shivered.

I then heard giggles. I turned around to see Clary, and Isabelle looking at us and giggling. I stuck my tongue out at them and said goodbye to Gabriel, and went back and joined them.

"You guys are so cute!" Clary exclaimed once I sat back down.

"Has Will accepted it yet?" Isabelle asked.

"Nope." I said. "But he will soon."

Isabelle looked me with a confused look, and Tessa had a small knowingly smile on her face.

"Have you told him yet?" She mouthed to me, I shook my head back.

I was pregnant, and only Tessa and Gabriel knew. I had only told Tessa besides Gabriel because I thought she was the most trustworthy. I didn't even want to know how Will would react to the news.

Suddenly I heard a crash from where all the men were standing.

"What was that?" Charlotte asked and we all walked over to see.

We walked over to see Jace on the ground with broken glass around him, and Will was standing on a table.

"HA! YES I BEAT YOU!" He half slurred half shouted.

"Great, he's drunk." I said and Tessa sighed.

"No fair!" Jace slurred as he got up.

Will jumped down from the table, almost falling but his shadowhunter skills saved him.

"What is going on here!" Magnus shouted while walking over to where we were.

"Their both drunk." Clary said coldly.

"Okay all of you, out!" Magnus said and we all walked out.

Alec had to push Jace out, and Henry had to push Will.

"I swear I'm fine." Jace said barely standing.

"No your not." Clary exclaimed." Your-" but she was cut off by Will.

"DUCKS!" He showed pointing to a fountain on Magnus's front lawn.

"WHERE?!" Jace yelled.

"IN THAT FOUNTAIN!" Will shouted. "RUN THEIR COMING!"

Then he and Will ran onto the street until they vanished.

"Will!!!" I shouted after him.

"Just great." Alec muttered.

"It's okay, I'll find them." Magnus said.

To sum it up, it took an hour to find Will and Jace but Magnus finally found them passed out cold in the middle of street half an hour away. We dragged them back to the Institute, and Tessa and Clary just left them in the front hall of the Institute.

"What would you do if I did that?" Gabriel chuckled to me.

"I'd kill you." I said while laughing, and we went to bed.