─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ xxx. 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄

Start from the beginning

"I'm not your clothing rack." She spat before kicking James and pushing his arm away. He's been weird ever since their 4th year started.

"How about Snivellus, did you do something to his hair?" Sirius asks, dismissing James and Stella's constant quarrel.

"No, I haven't pranked Snape or anyone at all... yet." She confesses, it was a wonder to the group why she was needed by McGonagall.

But Stella had a slight hunch if what it is. It was the downside of being a marauder. She knew it was time to confess for her sins.

"I wasn't aware that there were 5 Ms. Rosiers already." McGonagall said making the 5 jump from her voice.

"And she jokes everybody!" Sirius awkwardly says patting everyone's back, McGonagall only stared at him. "Right, we'll leave."

James locked eyes with Stella and his mouth formed an 'o' shape, his eyebrows wiggling and mouthing a 'you're dead'.

Stella could only flip him off with the finger. She swore James Potter would be the death of her. He's been getting on her nerves more than the usual.

God- she hated him so much.

Once they left, McGonagall faced the only left Gryffindor. "I'm pretty sure you're aware as to why you're here, Ms. Rosier."

The said girl sat straight up and sighed. "Yes, I did hex 3 Slytherins last week with James, but only because we saw them drown 4 muggle-borns on the black lake, and no, I wasn't the one who changed their green house color into pink. "

Stella sighed completely. Was it weird for her to feel like a weigh has been lifted off her shoulders after confessing?

McGonagall blinked numerous times before speaking. "I called you here for a very different reason but I don't mind fixing a week's detention for you as well."

Well shit.

You and your big mouth, Stella.

"I was just- we were just-"

Professor McGonagall gutted the girl. "But I won't give you any detention for now."

Perks of being the favorite student.

"Did you know that you're on top of all your classes?" The head of her house asked. "All the professors are delighted about it. I'm sure your parents are proud."

She wished they were but they were still holding a grudge against her for being sorted into Gryffindor. They'd probably even hold that grudge to her grave.

McGonagall noticed the frown that shifted on her face. She should've known better than to mention her parents like that. "Seeing as you're on top of my class, I'm adding another student that you could tutor."

"As long as I get to drop the first year Slytherins that are literal spawns of Satan, then that's fine by me, Professor." Stella negotiated.

McGonagall seemed to be convinced as she nodded approvingly. "You'll be tutoring a 3rd year then. He's not currently doing well in Transfigurations."

"Who is it then, Professor?"

"Do you know Regulus Black?"

Being punctual on time was always important to Stella. It was something that she had gotten from her childhood trauma. When she tells you to meet her at that exact time, you meet her at that exact time and when you don't, her pessimistic thoughts get the best of her and overtake.