Meeting

Btw:
C.C./B.V./Crying Child/Bite Victim's name in this is Evan.
And also this is more of a script bc i might turn this into Gacha as a part two of "If C.C. was stuck in the Pizzaplex with Gregory" on my Youtube Channel
Youtube: Milaxxy

Evan POV

Evan had woken up in the Pizzaplex, unaware of his surroundings. He was extremely confused, looking everywhere to try and figure out where he was. He tried to teleport away but couldn't, he tried using all his other abilities and couldn't either. He was extremely confused now. He stood up and started walking. "Is this a mall?" he thought to himself looking at all the rooms by him. He continued exploring the Pizzaplex until he saw another boy.

With Gregory

It was 12 A.M at the Pizzaplex and Gregory had just missed his chance at escaping.
"No, no! Wait i'm still here!" Gregory yelled to the door acting like it could hear him. The doors slammed shut in his face. He sighed, "Now what am I supposed to do?" "How unfortunate Gregory, you should be able to leave once the doors reopen at 6 A.M. Until then, keep moving and try not to draw attention to yourself. If there's a different way out, I will help you get there, I promise." Freddy told him through his Fazwatch.

Evan thought to himself, "Who's he, and is his watch talking?!" He shyly went up to him. Gregory was startled by the sound of footsteps and turned to see another boy that looked similar to him. Striped shirt, shorts, and brown hair with a strand in the middle. "Hello?" Evan said. "Do you know where we are?" "You're at the Mega Pizzaplex." Gregory responded. "I guess you missed the exit too?" "What exit?" Evan asked. "Are we stuck in here?" Evan said in a scared tone. "Well.. yeah. The doors just closed and don't reopen until 6 A.M..." "At least from what Freddy told me."

"Freddy?" Evan sputtered out. "Yeah. Let's go to the main lobby"  Gregory Said. "But before that," he continued, "What's your name?" "I'm Evan." "Oh, okay. I'm Gregory." He instantly replied. "Now let's go." Gregory said before starting to walk to a purplish blocked off place. Gregory unlocked the place with his entry pass. As soon as Evan walked in it was like he got wooshed with amazement. He looked around and studied the place. It was amazingly decorated with pictures of a bear animatronic everywhere, there were trees, elevators, and bots roaming around the place. As he started to look up he got even more surprised! There was a water fountain with a huge statue of the same bear animatronic but golden on it. "Is this... Freddy?" Evan muttered in shock. "Yeah!" Gregory instantaneously replied with excitement. "He's pretty cool, isn't he?" Evan shyly nodded still in shock with what he was seeing.

Gregory noticed the map bots roaming around everywhere. "Evan," He said. "Follow me", he held Evan's hand and went to go run up to the escalator when he saw a chicken animatronic, Chica. "Your family is looking for you!~" She said while going up the escalator. We went to the other stairs on the right side across the room. "Gregory?" Evan whispered. "Yeah, what?" Gregory said. Evan thought of what question to ask. He had so many! One, what is this place and why is it called a "Pizzaplex" instead of a Pizzeria? Two, why does it look so advanced with its technology? Three, since when was their a new location? And four, did his dad make this? He ended up asking "Who made this place? And why does it look so advanced in its technology?" his main two questions. "Fazbear entertainment i'm pretty sure, and what do you mean? This is how technology usually looks." Gregory said in a confused tone. Evan was puzzled when hearing this and said, "What year is it?" He hadn't been keeping up with the years since the accident so maybe that's why it looks so advanced. "20xx" Gregory replied back in whispers. "WHAT?!" Evan carelessly yelled. Gregory covered his mouth and ran away with him. They hid behind a photo booth on the second floor. "Be quiet!" Gregory aggressively whispered. "S..Sorry." Evan apologized. "Why are you so shocked by the year anyway?" Gregory questioned. "I.. uhm.." Evan was silent for a while and then said "I forgot..?" Gregory looked at him confused. "How did you forget the year?" "Memory loss...?" Evan said as an excuse. "Okay. Whatever." Gregory replied. "Let's just try to look for some place to stay until 6 A.M." Gregory groaned. "Okay..." Evan said.