Character Details

Strengths

Tara loves adventure. She left her kingdom of Meghapuram to come down and explore earth. Simply for the joy of learning new things. She's not ever afraid to anything new, and can walk up to anyone she finds interesting to start a conversation. Perhaps it comes from her godly side, and the fact that she has never, or will never experience death. 

Tara is expressive. She dances to express her intense emotions. She has a sad dance, an angry dance, a happy dance, and even a bored dance. The woman is almost always humming or dancing when she's by herself. If she feels like you're being rude to her, she'll say it out loud. If she likes you, she'll say it. Along with being expressive, she also has no filter.

Weaknesses:

Tara is naive. Oh, she is super naive about how the world works. Partly because in Meghapuram, people are wonderful. Theres no reason to suspect anyone, no reason to tell lies or trick or manipulate. There also wasn't any concept on money back home, so it's something she struggles with on earth. 

Tara never knows her true worth. This one isn't something that'll get solved by therapy. This is just a flat out curse given to her by the cosmos. She never knows her true powers or what she's really capable of unless she's pushed to do it. Strangely, the curse is construed so that the more she knows, the more her powers grow too.