I then looked beside me there was a cross hugging beside me with a worried look " sorry cross i have made you worry too and ... what if you and i spend some time together tomorrow ????" I said.

"promise?" he said sounding happy.

"Yes I promise now please let me go, I want to get some coffee before I start feeling sleepy again." I said.

they both then let go of me then I took a cup of coffee from the coffee machine and drank it "problem solved!! I feel my sleepiness is gone!!" I thought happily.

"Good!! now let's go to the library now, I want to read books there." said (n/n) happily.

I rolled my eyes "you nerd." I muttered.

"What are you talking about (m/n)?" asked nightmares.

"ah!! it's nothing!!" I said nervously.

"uh-huh? I heard like you said something." said nightmare.

"You must have heard wrong ... yes you must have heard wrong (chuckles)." I said nervously.

"Karma!!" shouted (n/n).

"Shut up!!! ( -////-)" I thought annoyed.

"Alright then let's go to the library together." said nightmare.

I just nodded then we both teleported to the library and read books in the library with nightmares, while I was calm reading books in the library I felt something on my neck making me stare at my neck.

I see a necklace... again " what is this!? I'm wearing this damn necklace again!!" I said annoyed.

I looked at Nightmare with annoyance "What do you mean it's a nightmare!?" I said annoyed.

"I purposely put the necklace on you again so I can't lose you again, meaning if this purple necklace of yours turns red it means you are in trouble and you have to avoid it." said nightmare.

"must why?" I asked.

"because ... (sigh) I don't know why these few times I often feel or see you in constant danger." answer nightmares.

"Come on, it's not that bad... is it?" I said.

"I'm curious about you (m/n) how can someone like you be so smart and stupid in just a few moments." say swap.

"he-hey I'm not stupid!!" I said.

"uh-huh didn't you notice after you got injured several times and almost died a few times then?" ask (n/n).

"...it seems I've forgotten about that." I thought sweatdrop.

"...looks like you'll be like ink if you continue like that (m/n)." say swap.

"Please don't I'm not an old man who has to forget all the time." I thought.

"but ink is a skeleton not a human." say swap.

"skeleton monster to be precise." I'm right.

"And did I say that he is human?" I asked.

swap fell silent "good keep your mouth shut if you have no more words to say." I thought.

"Wow (m/n) you would have almost pissed him off if it weren't for me." say (n/n).

"Tell him I'm sorry... but it wasn't my fault because he was the first to say that." I thought.

" I do not!!"

"You did!!"

" I do not!!"

"You did!!"