"I looked at you blankly, your slightly pale and cold skin... I realized that if you were gone now... how did you come back alive!?" I asked.

he looked at me then put on a sad face "i...sorry to worry you and the others...actually i didn't die just...(sigh) should i tell you that again." said (m/n) a little annoyed.

"again? who is he talking to." I thought confused.

"Okay I'll tell you again but briefly ... this is a nightmare in short I'm not dead it's just ... it seems that when gaster wants to talk to me it seems he accidentally takes my soul to its place which makes me feel ... dead." answer (m/n).

hearing that made me shocked and angry "why did gaster bring ( m/n) to the void!? he knows not if the place is for lost souls." I thought.

" ... then what are gaster and you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh ... gaster just trying to cheer me up from my stress." answered (m/n) with a small smile.

I nodded but still hugged him while sitting on my bed, we both fell silent with this position "I miss his warmth ... I think I will lose him again for the third time." I thought worried.

"nightmare... shouldn't we check on the others? They must have pretty bad injuries right?" said (m/n) worried.

"No need...they can heal their own wounds anyways we have a doctor not to be insignificant here." I said.

"(sigh) ok...but before that can we get some coffee?" say (m/n).

" why?" I asked.

"I don't want to sleep all the time later I'll be imsonia." replied (m/n) who was annoyed.

I chuckled "okay then let's go to the kitchen for coffee after reading a book in the library together." I said.

he nods happily making me feel warm on my soul and also on my cheeks "...what is this feeling...warm? shy?...love?...yes must be the love that I read from the book I read in the library." I thought.

me and ( m/n) went straight to the kitchen to make coffee for him, when there I saw cross, horror, and error who were on the dining table eating.

( m/n) POV

after me and nightmare arrived in the kitchen i saw cross, error, and horror at the dining table eating together made me confused "this is the first time i see the three of them eating together." I thought.

"You're right usually the error will be eating in his room or later." say (n/n).

I then walked to the coffee machine that was near the refrigerator and turned on the machine, then suddenly was pushed back a little and hugged making me surprised.

I then saw who was hugging me and it turned out to be horror, he hugged me tightly with red liquid coming out of his eyes worrying "hey horror why are you crying!?" I said worried.

"I thought… you were dead!? … I couldn't feel your soul at all in the past few days and also… I was worried about how you were when you disappeared back then.” he replied while tightening his arms.

I who heard this made me remember the incident when I disappeared without saying anything at all, I then wiped the tears of horror and held his cheek while smiling softly "Once again sorry for making you worry so much about me horror or didn't mean to make you this worried ." I said.

I wiped the tears then smiled "as an apology what if I... cook something for you." I said.

I saw from the eyes of horror that twinkled like a child who got a gift, I chuckled "is it only horror that gets this?" I heard a voice from beside me startled me.