His World

"I'm gay lady leave me alone!" Every day, sometimes at night I utter these words hoping to turn a loving head or two. Occasionally I break down and spend my night with some worthless whore. My body and my mind crave a harder figure. Breasts don't amuse me. Bars appall me with their bouncing whores and the horny men. Oh I wish their eyes where on me though. All the men wanting me staring at me. The gay bar downtown has closed some years ago. Sex boiled and over flowed even after hours. The men where gorgeous. Every night a new man to play. He would always play back though. Riding against each other. Grabbing and releasing, cumming inside of each other. Two years ago the gay club was open my world was perfect. The health department decided it wasn't clean enough the hours where to long and several other things. The club wouldn't change a thing, so they where shut down.
Now I go to this place. Filled with horny drunks that only want the fake tits that are thriving around them. Most nights now I go back to my manner and pleasure myself in other ways.
"I heard you arguing with that women she looked faker than me." Tall, muscular, pale, and his green eyes where locked on me. I tried to look away but he quickly placed his hand on my face and turned me back so his eyes where seemingly in mine.
"Do you have plans with that women latter?" He said with a sad curiosity.
"No, did you come here..." I paused. I was rusty I hang had anything like this it was never this hard before with the other guys it was quick with no regrets. This time I felt like my life depended on it. So I continued.
"Did you come here with a partner... Or should I say a special girl?"
He smiled weekly as he drew his hand down my neck to my chest.
"It's a no for me as well, but right now I'd love to leave here with you. My names Damian."
I grabbed his shoulders and got a little closer to him over a few drinks. His eyes where beautiful though stunning, radiant, hypnotic. I've never felt like this before with another person. It was weird but this man his eyes, his hair, his chest, his face, it was all perfect and it was making me hard. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He looked back at me. I was ready to be punched or slapped. But no, instead he grabbed my hand. Holding my hand to his chest he said.
"Let's go back to your place it's to warm in here."