shigabaku

Lov are also in hero training... And  some hoes/brat are in love with shigaraki so they started to bully bakugou  cuz shigaraki always gives bakugo attention . What happens when shigaraki finds out
.

No one pov : Bakugou was sitting  in library suddenly a pink haired brat came and pushes bakugo from his chair.. WTF bakugo yells at the girl annoyed.. Don't you dare go near tomura senpai EVER says another girl who was with the pink haired brat she had ash coloured hair.. What do you mean? Bakugo asked still on the floor.. I mean we love him and your in our way the red haired brat says  kicking bakugou's  face hard... AhhH Bakugo screams in pain as the hoes started to kick and punchh bakugo who was covering himself and also confused about what happening.. That should teach you some lesson and next time if you look at tomura senpai we will kill you says the pink haired brat... I- before bakugo could say something he faints from pain and blood loss... That's what you deserve the red hair hoe says as they walked off leaving unconscious bakugo.....

Few hours later... Shigaraki and dabi  went to library

No one pov :  aizawa sensei is so mean... He took away my coffee beans shigaraki wines as dabi rolls his eye at his coffee Aditcted friend..  Oof shigaraki yells as he trembled on some things WHO THE HE-shigraki stops screaming at looks down what he tripped and sees unconscious bakugo and he was bleeding.. Hey dabi ? Shigaraki calls dabi.. What am reading an interesting book and keep quiet dabi wispers at shigaraki.. But look at bakugo over here  dude stop lying dabi says coming near shigaraki.. Look down shigaraki says to dabi.. Fin-BAKUGO WHAT AREE YOU DOING SLEEPING IN KETCHUP ? Dabi yells... Idiot he is bleeding its not ketchup shigaraki says looking at dabi annoyed.. Oh.. What should we do ! ?  Dabi asked.. Let take him to recovery girl before anything happen shigaraki says as he picks bakugo with his 4 fingers on each hands and quickly ran out of the library and starts running towards recovery girl office.. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY dabi was screaming as he was running along with shigaraki who was holding bakugo.. As people around them started to Frick out and move out of the way..

When they rich recovery girl office....

No one pov  : RECOVERY GIRL WHERE ARE YOU❓ shigaraki yells getting in the office.. WH-before recovery girl could yell at them OMG recovery girl yells going near bakugo... Lay him there recovery girl says pointing at the hospitalbed sure shigaraki says as he puts bakugo down.. Now wait outside ok recovery girl says as she pushed the boys out side..who did that to him?  Dabi asked in a sad voice.. I will kill them I don't care if I get expelled for killing some brat who tried to hurt my bakugo shigaraki says as he punched the wall which was near dabi.. AHH dude are you tryna kill me or some?  Dabi yells at shigaraki.. Sorry bro am just shigaraki says pulling his blue hair...

After few tests recovery girl
comes out of the the office

No one pov : how is he? Shigaraki asked recovery girl as soon as she gets out of the office... He  is......?

To be continued... What do you think happened to bakugo is he seriously injured... Or he is okay?