The Apitude Test(Skyler)

My clock is ringing.I groan at the sound.It's 6:00 when I wake up."You have got to be kidding me."I say."Get up!"My brother says as he passes me.I throw a pillow over my face then throw it at him."Hay!"He says to me in an angered tone.He throws the pillow back at me.It feels mostly like a chuck then a throw.I flop back in bed."Get up!"He yells."It's testing day!"I get up angered."Jerk."I whisper."I heard that!"He says as he walks out of the room.After I get dressed I notice a noise outside of my window."Hey!"A voice yells.I look out side the window and find a girl with brown hair and green eyes."Hey!"I say startled."Who are you?"I ask."My name is Lindsay.Whats yours?"I turn back and see my brother looking at me weirdly.I look back out the window and say"Skyler!"She turns and walks away.I turn back to my brother and walk past him with a look on my face that says "Bad girl"on it.I notice he's startled over the look on my face and laughs."Whats so funny?"I ask."You a bad girl?"He continues to laugh.I forget about it.

. . .

At school I notice everyone is acting weird as I pass them.Murmurs fill the room as I walk through it.They all stare at a girl behind me.I can tell she's candor.When she looks at me I turn my head.When I turn back to her paper balls hit her.I can see people throwing them at her.I walk to a guy in my faction and push him to the ground"Don't make fun of her!"I yell.His face looks startled.When I turn my head I see the girl and I slightly smile.She smiles back and goes to my class,Faction History.

. . .

At lunch I start to get nervous.My hands are sweating and so is my forehead.I rub my eyes as they call name by name by name by name."Andrew Johnson."I look over and see Andrew and he stands up."Good luck."He says."You too."I say.After he come out he looks different completely different then the dauntless I know."Skyler Johnson"I look at where the voice is coming from and stand up."Skyler Johnson"It says again.I walk to the door and walk slowly into it."Skyler Johnson"I yell as it echoes back."Hello?"I ask confused."Hi there."Says a sweet voice in the distance."Take a seat."I find a chair and sit in it as it reclines."Just relax."The girl says.I move around until I find a comfortable spot and stay in that position.She sticks something into my neck.I start to lose balance on the chair but find it and remain on the chair frightened.I fall a sleep.When I wake up I'm in a different room.No not a room a bus.A woman is sitting there reading a book."Have you ever read this book?"He asks."Whats the name?"I reply."Mockingjay."She says as he turns my way."Yes I have."She looks away and I think to myself I did read this book right?I know that book.But have I read it? remember it now!I did!Am I candor now?Or something else?But I don't wake up I'm in a different room the next second.in an mirrored room.I see a big beast at my side as I see her,the girl from the hallway.Just standing right in front of me.She looks different."Who are you?"I ask."My name is Caroline."She says in a sweeter voice than the Lindsay girl.I look to her then the beast then back to her."Where are we?"I ask."I don't know this is your test."She says.I look back to the beast as she's talking and he's starting to run to her."NO!!!"I yell at the beast.He continues to run as I jump on him angered.He turns his head and tries to shake me off but I don't let go no matter how hard he shakes.Caroline is screaming and her eyes filled with horror.I look back at the beast he looks more like a dog now than the beast I saw a few seconds ago.He starts to whine.I hop off of him and keep my distance between both Caroline and the dog.Behind him a girl comes running to the dog.Caroline runs to her and pulls her back I can just barely hear as she talks to the little girl.The dog turns back into a beast and starts to head toward them.I stop him by jumping onto him again still scared the girl runs in the other direction.

. . .

When I wake up from my test the test giver is moving fast to get everything off of me.I start to worry about my test results."What am I?"I blurt out not thinking."Well you can't tell anyone this okay?"She asks."Ok."I reply."Your results are divergent."She says and then looks at me worried."Whats that?"I ask turning my head over to where she's standing."When you can fit into more then one faction".She answers."What fractions did I get?"I ask."Dauntless,Candor,Erudite,and Amity."She says in a worried voice."What was I mostly?"I ask."Dauntless and Candor."She replys.

. . .

When I enter the lunch room I can't find my brother.I continue to look around when Caroline walks out of the other aptitude test room and looks over at me and walks farther and farther from me.