He looked at me, with both surprised and annoyed expression.

"You know I'm not like your other employees, " he stated with a shaky voice while sitting on the closest chair beside me. I haven't said anything yet and still he tries to apologize. He should learn not to be that easy to break. Especially when he is working FOR ME.

"Of course, you are not. Who said that you are...they are listening to me," I murmured the last part under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear it.

"Um I was listening too" he looked confidently at me. Fucking brash.

"You are seriously trying to lie, right now?" I sarcastically laughed for a quick second then remained serious again and leaned my back on the swivel leather chair.

"Umm" was the only sound that escaped his mouth and he bit on his lower lip. One second he is so overconfident and the other he is acting so diffident. What's that!

"Everyone saw you, oh and heard you chuckling at your phone" I stated.

"I'm sorry, but you aren't the most important person in the world, especially not in my life. " Weston said and yawned.

"Yes, I am when it's about that bastard who is trying to sabotage us, oh and probably KILL US" I rolled my eyes hoping that he wouldn't be that calm with the seriousness of the current situation. "But yeah, you are right that isn't important at all." I was trying not to lose it, but that clown was trying so hard to do the opposite.

"Um, yes it isn't!" Weston laughed back at me.

"You are really trying to make me angry" I gripped the edge of my desk.

'I'm calm, I'm very calm and no one can change that ' I told myself, trying not to throw a tantrum.

"Oh chill bad guy, I'm just trying to enjoy that beautiful life, but you are interrupting me. Don't worry, be happy." he says with the most cheerful smile he got. "With that anger, all your hair will soon be grey, my grumpy curmudgeon."

"Now can I go, I have places to be" he questioned, looking bored, but not as much as me from his attitude.

"Mmm, really and where is this, to feed the woman and the children. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, my brother is having fun with a different girl every night because he is scared to fall in love." Now was my turn to tease him, he shouldn't mess with me. No one ever should.

"Haha, very funny" he looked at me with an annoyed face and a fake laugh "but the part with the fear of falling in love is your, not my problem, Bro!."

"That girl really destroyed you, what was her name, oh K-" that was, I can't anymore. I stand up from the chair and went to the other side of the desk. Weston had never sit on the chair so he was leaning on the near wall.

"Don't. Fucking. Say. Her. Name. NEVER AGAIN" I pinned him on the wall with my hand on his neck."Did you hear me, this time?"

"Fuck you"..." You can talk shit to me, but when I say something about you that's more than true you are getting insulted. Where is the logic, Losh or I need to say Z-"

"LEAVE" I squeezed his neck one last time before fully releasing him. He was sliding from the wall whimpering to the floor.

"With pleasure, and for your knowledge I have a girlfriend, that's waiting for me and you..."he made a pause taking in a really deep breath, which made me chortle "you don't" He stood up, his legs shaking. He was getting closer to the door, but I was still able to hear his air hunger.

I threw his water bottle at him hoping that it would hit at least his head, but it crashed on the wall near him.

"Next time, at least throw it at the right side" he poked his head through the door, one more time, before disappearing in the hall.