Game night Pt.1 | Layla

Start from the beginning

The only ones we had to avoid were Piper, Zayn and Louis. The three of them slept on the same floor as us and I still feel incredibly sorry for Zayn whose room was right next to mine...

But that didn't matter now.

It had been too long since I had been this nice kind of drunk and I had missed the feeling of standing in a cramped and hot club like I was now, surrounded by dancing and sweating people.

I love parties.

The sweet effect of the countless shots Niall and I had poured down our throats was running through my veins at this moment, making me feel already tipsy and more relaxed.

Niall also had reached a good alcohol level, I could see that in his eyes. But both of us were still clear enough in our heads to know what we were doing. This was both positive and negative as I have no one to blame but myself for my upcoming actions.

When we are drunk we are terrible, especially in combination. I mean the kind of terrible that makes you wish you could fall into a bottomless pit afterwards. Because we always get the worst ideas.

Just like now...

"Babe, let's play a little game." Niall whispered in my ear, his arm snaking around my waist from behind as he pulled me closer to him.

Told you so... I just know this doesn't end well. And that's exactly what I loved. I could already feel the familiar thrill tingling through my entire body.

We stood a bit away from the dance floor, around a bar table to have a break from all the dancing. No one noticed or recognized us. We were hidden in the shadows of darkness and every little touch was invisible to others.

"What game do you have in mind?" I replied over the music, turning my head to look at him.

"Hide and seek." Niall smirked, the devilish gleam in his eyes telling me he didn't have the children's game in mind.

"And what's the extra?"

"You know me too well." he chuckled, planting a gentle kiss on the spot where my jaw met my neck and I closed my eyes for a moment to enjoy the sudden tenderness.

"We always play for a prize, this is nothing new, Niall." I explained to him, my eyes still closed. "So what does the winner get?"

"I love how you never ask what the loser's penalty is. You must think that you wouldn't lose, huh?" Niall's words vibrated across my skin at the spot where his mouth still kissed my neck.

"I never lose. You should already know that." I pressed my hips back against him, already feeling him getting hard, and a smirk curled my lips knowingly in response.

A suppressed grunt left his throat and his grip around my waist tightened. I knew that I was affecting him. "Tell me what we're playing for." I demanded as I opened my eyes to look at him since he didn't bother to answer.

"I'll look for you and then you'll see what awaits you." replied Niall, his voice deep and promising.

"And what if you don't find me?" I broke free of his grip and turned completely to face him, our chests pressed against each other and our lips only inches away.

Niall's gaze changed and he cockily raised an eyebrow, his hot breath tickling my face. "I want to see that first."

"Believe me, you will." I whispered back, a shiver running down my spine as he ran his tongue over his lower lip.

Niall leaned in to me, his famous cocky smirk never leaving his face. "Good, then let the game begin. Run while you still can."

I made my way across the dance floor through the crowd of people and felt my heart immediately begin to pound faster with each step.