Pt 1

Hi I just wanted to say that the songs aren't connected to the story and are just songs I like

Song: good girls bad guys - falling in reverse
———————————————————————
Mics pov:

I was walking down the halls of UA on the way to the teachers longe and suddenly the villain alarm went off. "Shit! How did they get in?!" I whisper yelled.

I ran through the halls of UA trying to find the villains. As I approached the door of class 1A I heard screaming from inside.

I slammed open the door a fast as I could.

When I saw the scene before me I froze and had to stop myself from dropping to the floor and breaking down in tears.

Aizawa pov:

I was teaching class like usual until I heard it.

The villain alarm. Instantly I knew it was time. I was finally going to expose myself as a traitor.

I was finally going to be able to not give a damn about having to save those too weak to save their selves.

As my class panicked and got ready to fight I just stood there and started to laugh. At first I chuckled quietly loud enough for only me to hear, then my laughter became louder and more insane sounding.

I could see that some of my students were scared some were worried and some confused.

Iida walked up to me "Aizawa sensai? This is very unprofessional of you. You should be fighting the villains and helping people not just standing there laughing !" He said sounding like an old man and doing that annoying hand chop thing he does.

"Oh but why should I when I myself AM a villain!?" I yelled activating my quirk.

I erased as many of my students quirks as I could. Those being Iida, shoto, problem child, mineta and Mina.

I started grinning like an insane person. Suddenly I hear a crash and pieces of glass fly everywhere.

Some students getting slightly injured by the flying shards of broken glass.

I don't need to look to know that it's shigiraki and one of those nomu things he orders around.

The students become panicked and get ready to fight .

They start attacking me shigiraki and the nomu hoping to defeat us as we are outnumbered.

As Mina rushes up to me I pull a knife out of my pocket and stab it into her shoulder.

I glance to my right to see shigiraki decaying urarakas arm and most of the others trying to stop him.

But the nomu starts smashing them to the ground not caring about weather they die or not.

Mina falls to the ground and groans in pain. Jirou and denki start racing towards me.

I pull the blade that was still stuck in Mina's shoulder out and hear her yell in pain and start crying.

"How weak" I mumble to myself. I throw the knife at Jirou and before she has time to react denki jumps out in front of her getting the knife stabbed into his chest.

He falls to the floor in pain and starts slowly bleeding out.

I hear Jirou scream and I grab her with my scarf.

Her not expecting it bursts out in a rage of shock and tries to break free. Her attempts only causing me to tighten the grip my scarf has on her.

I throw her into a wall next to the door causing her to scream.

The classroom door swung open and I saw mic standing there in shock and disbelief of me working with the LOV.

—————————————————————————
Hi I hope you enjoyed sorry it's short I will make the future chapters longer

Not sure when I will update next I don't really have a schedule but thank you so much for reading

Also sorry if the characters don't act like themselves and/ or the writing is bad im new to this 😅

651 words