"good job y/n, let's review one more time!" eren joked around.

"no no no! i'm done for the night." you closed your laptop and laid down. eren called back which made your phone go off.

"honestly i've shouldn't have called back," on his side, eren laid down on his side.

"boy fuck you, it's privilege to even associate yourself with me!" you fronted.

"oh i apologize, your highness!"  eren spoke with sarcasm.

"yea, that's what i thought." you both laughed on each other's ends.

"would you like me to bow and courtesy first thing when i see you, madam?" eren sarcastically spoke.

"yes actually!"

"i'm miss you y/n, i actually can't wait to see you, especially your bed," eren confessed, speaking low and calm.

"you're so cute eren. i'm excited to get these finals over with! once i'm done, next year i'll only have two classes"

"i have to take three because i'll be a "transfer student" so they're gonna be adding an extra  course. but it kinda makes sense because i applied mid school year."

"aha i get out of class before you," you pointed and laughed.

"yea whatever. the extra course isn't that bad tho,"

"what even are your classes?"

"so i'll first i'll still be in art but they're bumping me up to human anatomy, where i sketch y'know; actual bodies, photography, and theater."

"i didn't know you're into theater."

"it's just to have the class, nothing serious."

"makes sense," you yawned. "eren i'm really tired,"

"yea me too, tomorrow is gonna be hella busy," eren also yawned. "i'll talk to you later, good night beautiful!"

"goodnight eren!" you hung up.

you might've been exaggerating but talking to eren made you feel more motivated and clear. he's a great listener and responder which made you feel understood as the better person you're becoming to be. you could enjoy talking to him for hours, all day, all night.

two weeks could only be so slow to come.

✰✰✰

2:14 am ✰

you woke up to the sound of your phone going off, it was janelle calling. you sat up when she hung up then called for a fourth time, you answered this time on the second ring.

"hello?" you spoke tiredly and irritated, holding the phone to your ear, eyes still closed.

"y/n, girl!!" janelle hollered.

"what do you want janelle?"

"girl tell me why me and connie just fucked?!"

"oh wow, how'd that happen??" you spoke sarcastically.

"okay so we was just chilling, playing call of duty or whatever, he had me in between his legs. he was kissing on me, kissing my neck, feeling on me and girl..something else was feeling on me too."

"oh god, bitch?!"

"AND GIRL, WHEN I TELL YOU I KNEW THAT DICK WAS BIG GIRL, HAD MY COOCHIE TINGLING!!" she hollered over the phone.