Are You Seriousssss?

She entered his room..

The blazer suit was on the chair, the shoes were on the floor, with his bow tie thrown on the side..

And there he was.. Sleeping on his stomach in his white shirt.. Facing the opposite of her..

She sat down on the bed leaning on the headboard.. Took off her heels, put her feet up and caressed his hair..

She leaned in, kept her hand on his shoulder and kissed his left cheek..

Sunny was sleeping very lightly.. He recognized her presence and after a minute of processing he looked up.. He got shocked.. He looked around he looked at the time on his phone and directed the phone light towards her to see her face..

He got up and sat on his knees in a swift motion and asked "Laddu? Tu yahan kaise?"

Teja - "Why didn't you tell me.."

Karan lowered his face and said "I didn't wanna be a baggage there.. I wanted you to enjoy your victory.."

Teja - "Aur tujhe lagta hai ki mai enjoy karti apni jeet udhar..? With the people who never wanted me to win in the first place.. Vo bhi tere bina enjoy?"

Karan - "Bilkul mazze nhi kiye?"

Teja - "Kiye na.. Bohot mazze kiye.. Isiliye toh abhi bhi farmhouse pe hi hu mai.. Idhar toh mera bhoot baitha hua hai na.."

Karan chuckled a lil..

Karan - "Arrey but Baabz Vishal Vidhi Eishan.. Ye log bhi toh the na.."

Teja - "TU nai tha.."

Karan heard this and mentally smiled like a lil boy..

He went and lied onto her lap hugging her stomach..

Teja - Sunny?

Karan - hmmmm?

Teja - I'm proud of you.. I'm proud of you, KARAN KUNDRRA. You played the game with a lot of dignity and maturity..

Karan - I know baby.. Tu ye sab kyu bol rahi hai?

Teja - Coz I know tu kya soch raha hai..

Karan - Mai kuch nhi soch raha.. Tu chill kar.. Mai toh soch raha tha..

Teja - Yea right *rolling her eyes*

Karan let's out a small chuckle..

Teja - Tu sahi tha us WKV pe.. When you said they didn't want you..
Sunny.. You didn't disappoint anyone.. They disappointed the entire nation.. Believe me when I say this.. They really fucked up! Live audience ka task yaad hai? Kitna bhi chupa lo.. Janta ka Pyaar nhi chupta..
Hum bahar aaye hain na.. Mai guarantee ke saath keh sakti hu.. Aaj tu jo ye feel kar raha hai na, give me just 12 hours.. kal aise feel nhi karega.. Naam badal dena mera agar aisa nhi hua toh..

Karan - Chhattis Naam rakh chuka hu tere mai.. Laddu Anda Tejinder Tapaswini Tweety Taunteshwari.. Aur kitne rakhu..???

Teja - Sunnyyyyyyy shut up. Theek hai.. Tu soch jo bhi sochna hai.. Try karle.. But I will prove you wrong.." she cups his face and continues "Tu mera sunny hai.. Tujhe aise nai rehne dungi mai.. Tu chahe kuch bole ya na bole.. I know. I knowwww. Aur mai hu na.. Mai sab theek kar dungaaaa.

Karan smiles at her.. He knew she was trying to cheer him up.. And look she was succeeding too..!
It wasn't just her words.. It was her mere presence.. He was so low since God knows how long.. But the moment she kissed him.. And he hugged her.. Everything vanished.. He thought to himself.. "Sirf show mein band the isliye nhi tha.. Pyaar Hai.. Aur har jagah hai.. Vaisa hi hai.. Zada hai.."

He takes her hand, kisses it and says "Chod ye sab abhi tu ye bata tujhe mera address kidhar se mila.. Aur bell toh baji nhi tu andar kaise aayi?"

Teja - "Ab tu toh thehra lazy.. I knew tu ghanta koi effort nai lega mera number nikaalne ke liye address nikaalne ke liye.. So I thought why to waste time you know.."

Karan smiled and said "Mujhe mehnat karne ki zaroorat nhi thi.. Address nhi but number mere paas already tha.. Show ke pehle se"

Teja - "What? Kaise?"

Karan - "Pehle tu bol..?"

Teja - Sunnnyyyyyyy

Karan looked up and said - Bollll

Teja - Production ka driver tha he knew your building.. And I asked the watchman to give me Parvez's number.."

He looked at her and was really amazed..
" Tune subah ke paanch baje ye sab kiya?"

She cups his face and says in her baby voice "Mai tujhe bohot miss kar raha tha sunnyyyyyyy.."

He looked at her in awe..

Teja - "your turn.. Kaise pata?"

Karan hugged her again on her lap and said "Ladies vs Gentleman.. Vikas.." while blushing hard..

Teja was astonished - "Whatt?? Are you serious???????"

Karan started laughing and sat infront of her.. "Yesss. Bola tha na 1st day hi bhaa gayi tu mujhe.. Yaad hai you asked me ki when did I start liking you and I said 1st day ko hi pink dress mein.. You said ki tune 1st day pink nhi pehna tha.. Vo biggboss ka nahi LVG ka 1st day tha.."

Teja heard this and was smitten to another level with her sunny right now.. She was trying to control but she was blushing hard..
The white shirt with the open buttons with a clear view of his bare chest weren't helping her either..

Teja - "itti pasand aa gayi mai? Cute lagi isliye..?"

Karan - "Haan.. But teri harqatein zada cute lagi.. Teri baatein badi sensible lagi.. Varna cute shakal vaali ladkiyan muh kholte hi hag deti hain.. But tu alag thi.. Bohot alag.. Isliye toh itna zada pyaar mein pad gaya mai tere.. Aur ab jo pad gaya.. Nikalna is impossible Mrs. Smith"

Teja looked at him.. He was sitting at a small distance infront of her..
She literally threw herself at him and kissed him wrapping her hands around his neck.

Karan was taken aback.. He didn't expect her to kiss him like this.. He saw the sparkle in her eyes before and knew how touched she became hearing about the number thing.. But he never thought she would be the first to do it..

It was his first kiss with her.. That too initiated by her..
He could feel butterflies in his stomach.. Suddenly his mind was frozen..
Even though he knew her in and out.. This girl could still surprise him so effortlessly.. And make him go week in his knees..