Hull Integrity and Integrity's Haul

Integrity was bored, most of the other girls were playing some kind of game on the TV, Patience, who Integrity normally read books with when they were doing that, was asleep, kinda odd considering how energetic she normally is. Shrugging it off the sapphire soul sunk down into one of the many bean bags that decorated their little corner of the void and pulled out Lost Stars and immersed herself into the rich world. After a few minutes, she heard the shuffling of someone sitting down in one of the other bean bags, it was probably just Patience, coming to read over her shoulder, or Perseverance, come to continue whatever textbook she was reading at the time.

"Heya, Teg." or it could be Sans "watcha doing lurking all by yourself?"

"Reading," Integrity answered, turning to face the skeleton, who had shrunk down to a fourteen-foot frame as opposed to his normal thirty-foot one. "You know I don't like television and I was bored." in that instant Paptience's tiredness made perfect sense. "And for some reason, my normal reading buddy is out of it right now~."

"Heh," Sans chuckled, "well I can think of something more entertaining than reading we could do~" A seductive purr in his tone. Integrity closed her book, slipping a bookmark in as she did.

"I think we could fit that in~." she flirted right back, standing up and brushing out the sapphire tutu that still clung to her soul form. She moved over the where Sans was sitting, feeling his magic pulling her into her physical form, reaching him, and kneeling down right as the transition completed. Her dexterous fingers sliding his already summoned member out into the open, taking the head into her mouth as her finger worked on the rest. Sans gazed down at his lover, she was taller than Patience, although that didn't mean much, her long jet black hair falling all the way down to her moderate ass, which was covered by tight blue leggings as well as the tutu that was also present in her soul form. His eyes met her sapphire ones, taking in her pale face, her mouth taking in the head of his dick, her small nimble fingers running along his shaft, her medium-sized breasts held in by her blue exercise shirt. If Sans remembered correctly she said her slimmer facial features were because she was what humans called an Asian. Integrity clearly noticed his distraction and licked his tip before speeding up her bobbing, taking more and more of him in. Sans' wings trembled as she wrapped her nimble tongue around his shaft, one of her hands sliding down to massage his pelvis at the base of his rod, as the other continued to massage the lower half of his dick, her warm mouth covering the rest of it. As Sans sat back, reveling in the pleasure, Integrity was enjoying herself just as much, never did she think that her future would be a soul sitting in the void constantly fucking the skeleton she was in love with that she shared with seven other girls, but she was not complaining. For ten comfortable minutes they stayed in that pattern before Integrity gained enough confidence to try what she had seen Chara do several times before, forcing all twenty-four inches down her throat, her hands moving to either side of the base as she ran her tongue over as much as she could, Sans groaned out putting his hand on the back of her head and keeping her all the way down as he rapidly neared his climax, she let out a hum of contentment as he began unloading himself down the throat. Eventually, he slipped out of her mouth painting her face, hair, and top with the muted rainbow of his cum.

"Heh, you look pretty good in rainbow Teg~." Sans chuckled, "you should wear it more often." Integrity simply rolled her eyes and pulled her stained shirt off, only mildly surprised when she felt Sans grasp her boobs, playing with them through her sapphire bra. "What do you say to some more entertainment~?" she smirked, silently pulling her tights down, "I'll take that as a yes." Integrity had only just kicked her tights fully off when Sans teleported her onto one of the bean bags, her sapphire underwear disappearing with a snap. Gasping as Sans' large member pressed up against her soaked slit, her back arching as he slowly pushed in, effortlessly pulling moans from her. After a couple of seconds adjusting to him, she wiggled her hips and Sans wasted no time in setting a modered pace, her cries of pleasure seemingly neverending. After a few minutes her body shifts slightly on the bag allowing Sans to thrust in deeper than before, her voice reduced to incoherent rambling as her legs shook with pleasure, her body clamping around Sans' shaft as he fucked her through her orgasm. His sharp talons gently manipulating her breasts as he continued to strike deep and fast into her pulling another climax from her body, his own following shortly after. Integrity voice failed her as her thin, lithe body stretched to accommodate the cum flowing into her. After a few seconds, Sans pulled out painting the rest of her body with his rainbow magic as her body twitched from the unimaginable pleasure filling her senses. Sans smiled, vanishing his magic from his pelvis and pulling his pants back up, then, with a slightly devious smirk, vanished Integrity's clothes and letting her body fall back into soul form at its own pace, feeling good for cheering up Integrity Sans walked off to find what the rest of his girlfriends were doing. A few minutes later Integrity had finally calmed down from her pleasure overload, pushing herself into a reclined sit on the bean bag upon which she had been so thoroughly fucked, she licked the cum off her hands and started the difficult task of reading while trying to keep as much of Sans' cum both on and in her, she vaguely noticed that her clothes had vanished but the only people that would see her would be her lovers so she didn't really care, she did vaguely recognize that her tutu had been soaked in the rainbow fluid, but that would be fine once she reverted back into soul form, she absently scooped some of the cum off of the cloth and, content with her snack, her book, her warm and intimate covering, and filling, and the pleasure still pumping throughout her body, Integrity relaxed and idly wondered which girl would be next.