Beginning

Green field.

                                 Beautiful green field filled with simple flowers. 

Flowers that are more beautiful than those roses stuck in a vase in my room. Their life wasn't suddenly cut off by a simple move of a human hand. Those flowers, and thin blades of grass that can enjoy in those moments when wind plays along the field, causing them to bend and move in a perfect unison.

I take one step forward and look around, trying to consume as much as I can of this pure perfection of nature. The sky is typically blue for a summer day, without one single cloud insight.

I take one deep breath, and can immediately sense a scent of pine needles from the nearby forest.

This rare moment, moment that I cherished so much because it rarely occurred, was probably the only time that I felt really happy. Freedom was also the other thing that I was aware of at times like this. When I was here, I was able to do almost anything, or it was at least something I convinced myself to believe. I was able to laugh as loud and as much as I wanted. Able to dance around the field without constant pressure of people telling me that I was too weak. I could sit or lie on the ground without being warned that my white dress would get dirty and stare at the sky without someone telling me that I was childish.

Those little things meant the world to me and this place maybe seemed like a plain field to the others, but to me, this place was magical.