𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚔 𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢 1

𝙷𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜.....

I am writing a new os on Abhira..... So it starts from the tilak ceremony......

*****

All are gathered in Goenka Mansion..... for the tilak ceremony..... and all are happy.....

Akshu is happy seeing her sister happy..... While some where inside she was sad that Abhi didn't love her.....

But still she was happy as now Arohi is good around her..... But again she was sad as no one asked about her when first badima and Mimi where talking about her relation with Abhi but when the proposal came for Arohi they didn't even think to talk me..... Didn't even think I would be sad.....

*****

Time passed Birla's arrived..... All welcomed them with garlands.... Programs started even Akshu danced even though her heart was paining.....

Other side Abhi was very happy as he was getting his love.... And seeing him so happy all his family members were genuinely happy for him.....

Abhi thought he got his Akshu..... Manjari came with family heirloom to give that to Arohi..... But said why don't we play a game where Abhi will have to make his to be bride wear the bangles with his closed eyes.....

Abhi got excited and all were happy..... So the game started and cloth was tied to Abhi's eyes and song was played.....

He had to search for Arohi and make her wear the bangles.....

He did it..... And after that he sensed the song had ended and all went quite....

Abhi:Aree why is it so quite.... See I am sure I have put the bangles in correct hands.....

Saying he opened his blind fold...... And saw Akshu standing infront of him and bangles in her hand.....  And was happy.... As he knew he could sense her with closed eyes...

Abhi:see I told you guys I was right.....

Seeing this Arohi came to Akshu and removed the bangles forcefully from her.....  She didn't even feel a ounce of sad while pulling it from Akshu's hand..... Even family didn't say anything..... As they didn't want any drama....

Yea even if Akshu felt pain they didn't want any drama.....

Seeing Arohi pulling the bangles.... Abhi was confused and Angry on Arohi.... As he could feel.... Ahh what is there to feel.... Anyone who saw this can tell that it's paining for Akshu.. 

Harsh:I think we should start the ceremony....

Manish:yes... Come.....

Saying this they took Abhi to stage... And made him sit with Arohi..... Seeing this Abhi stood up in an instant as he got to know that he was going to be tied in relation with Arohi not his Akshu..... He was very angry......

Abhi:what the hell is this.... Is this some kind of prank....

Manjari:Abhi beta what happened..... Why did you get up like this.... And what prank....

Mimi:yes what happened Abhi....

Abhi:what happened? Seriously...... Is it a joke? Why is Arohi sitting here while it should be Akshu.....

Manish:why Akshu.... Your marriage is going to be fixed with Arohi.... Where did Akshu come from.....

Abhi:what Arohi? Why her.... And how.... Aree I don't even know her personally..... In the fact other than she is an intern in our hospital nothing else and you are saying that my marriage is fixed with Arohi.....