Kk- i m sorry about that. I told u.

Teju- U said once u say sorry u dont repeat that mistake again. But u did. U did the same thing with rashmi. Tu jo kare woh allowed hai but i cant.

Kk didnt argue cos he knew he over reacted n his overthinking got them here.

She put her hand on his shoulder n started pushing him towards the bed.

Teju- So Mr Karan kundra this time i will decide from ur behaviour if u r truly sorry or not.

With this she pushed him on the bed. She bent down n leaned on him. She went close to his ears n whispered

Teju- Till then no hanky panky Mr.
She got up n went to the washroom

Kk- Arrrggghhhhh. Kyu karan teko isse kyu panga lena tha. Ek yehi teko sidha kardegi.

Teju came out of the washroom wearing a very sexy night dress.
It was red in color with a deep neckline. Extremely short. Barely covering her hips.

Kk saw her n his jaw dropped. She looked sexy. He couldnt take his eyes off her.
Teju saw him looking at her. She walked towards the bed doing a sexy walk. She bent down to take the blanket giving kk just a peak of her beauties.

She could see the lust in his eyes.
She lied on the bed n took the blanket on her .

Kk was only looking at her. This was the sexiest night dress she had worn so far.

Teju- kya hua karan?? What r u looking at.
She asked teasingly.
Kk- Ummm kuch nahi. Tu ye pehen ke soyegi??

Teju- Yes. Kyu kuch problem hai??

Kk- Nahi kuch nahi. Tu toh so jaayegi main kaise sounga?

Teju- Matlab.

Kk went towards her. He joined his hands 🙏

Kk- Pls mujhe maaf karde. Main vapis aise nahi karunga but pls aaj mujhe rok mat.

Teju- Oh no no no Mr kundra. U dont get off so easy. Aaj toh first day hai??

Kk- Toh aur kitne din?

Teju- Till the time u r truly sorry.

Kk- Teju yaar pls. Ek toh tu red pehenke aayi hai. Dont do this.

Teju came out from the blanket. Went near kk n whispered
Teju- Goodnight Mr kundra

Kk couldnt take it. She looked so sexy n he couldnt do her. He grabbed her waist n pinned her to the bed.
He started kissing her but teju tried to stop him. But he wouldnt stop.
When he stopped for a breath

Teju- I told u we r not doing it. Do not do this.

Kk- When u wear something like that i m bound to loose my mind. U cant stop me tonight.

Teju- U have my swear. Stop right now.

Kk- Wtf teju. Thats not fair.

Teju- U wouldnt listen. Had no other option.

Kk got pissed. He went to the washroom n changed.
He came out n lied on the bed besides her. Usually they would cuddle n sleep but today teju didnt do that.
She turned the other side n tried to sleep.
She was totally covered in blanket. Kk covered himself with the blanket as well. He saw teju inside the blanket looking like a sexy diva. As she curled her legs the dress which was barely covering her hips were now exposing them a lil. Just the amount that drove kk crazy. He wanted to smack them hard.
He wanted to kiss her shoulders which were barely covered with the thin strap.

Kk thoughts-
Fuck man today only she had to wear this. She looks smoking hot. Arrrghhhh. Just wanna grab that ass right now.
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

He controlled himself n tried to sleep.

They both were pretty restless but were not able to sleep.

Kk turned towards teju n kept looking at her. Teju too turned n looked at kk. It was v difficult for teju . she wanted to hug him n sleep on his shoulder. She felt protected like that.

Kk- Agar main promise karu ki i will not try anything toh at least can we hug n sleep...??

Teju was so happy hearing this but she didnt show that. In plain voice she said.

Teju- Hmmmm okk.

She hugged kk n put her head on his shoulders. Kk ko sukoon mila. Finally.
Kk was playing with her hair n within minutes she slept.
After sometime even kk slept.

In morning kk woke up first. He was in love with what He saw. Tejus beautiful face n sexy bod. She was the perfection combination. He gave her a kiss on the cheek n got up.

He went to make tea. After sometime teju woke up n went to the washroom.
Kk got tea for her in bedroom but she was in washroom.

Teju phone rang.
Usually kk didnt bother but there were 3-4 notifications

He saw n his face turned red. It was from arjun.

Arjun- Hi tejasswi. It was nice to meet u yesterday. Was wondering if i can drop by the set someday.  Wanted to see a shoot in person.

Kk was pissed. His thoughts-
Who the fuck is he? Teju ke set pe kyu jaayega? Itna close ho gaya ek din mein? Ye sab chalu kya hai.

Teju came out n saw karans face. She knew something was wrong.

Teju- Kya hua? Everything ok?

Kk- Dekh teju i know its my fault that i started all this but if u r going to take it to this level then fir main bhi nahi rukunga. Sochle tu.

Teju- What r u talking about?

Kk showed her the msgs.

Teju- Toh ismein meri kya galti hai? Did i make the plan? Did i agree for the plan?

Kk- No. But what makes him so comfortable that he can plan something like that?

Teju- I dont give a fuck. I didnt agree to any of this. I would have straight out gold him NO. But looking at ur behaviour maybe i should let him visit my set.

Kk- Kar jo karna hai kar. Main bhi karunga fir tu baadmein bolna nahi.

Teju didnt say anything.

She took her cup of tea n stood at the window. She didnt want to say anything.
Kk looked at her. Her beautiful sexy long legs, her slender neck which he loved kissing, her hair which was flowing cos of the air. She looked like a piece of art.

Kk- Nahi karunga kuch. Abhi tak pehli galti bhugat raha hoon. Aur punishment nahi chahiye 🙏

Teju smiled a lil but didnt say anything.

Kk-  And u also better not do anything anymore. Samajh gaya hoon main. But agar tune kisiko mere ya mere wishes ke uppar rakha toh main control nahi kar paunga.

Teju- Tere uppar koi kabhi nahi aayega.

Kk was so Happy listening to this.

Kk- Toh fir kyu torture kar rahi hai mujhe??

Teju turned around. Walked to sunny n.
Teju- Cos u deserve this torture baby.