"Something's not right. I mean yes chick-flick drama effects the real world but seriously" Dani says out loud.

"Don't fret love, we now have a meeting with the hero-hair Salvatore again" Klaus says and Dani rolls her eyes. Klaus begins to dial Stephen's phone number, until the Salvatore picks up.

"I don't want to talk about it." Stephen says. By then the pair are outside, walking through the neighborhood.

"Well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining all my plans for a hybrid filled future." Klaus says

"Well, it wouldn't have happened, if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy." Stephen says

"Well, life's full of ifs, Stefan. But let's accentuate the positives, shall we? The hunter was one of five; we'll find another. It may take centuries, but we've got nothing but time, right?" Klaus says

"You're using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed?" Stephen asks

"Not you, if that's what you're worried about." Dani pipes in

"But I am concerned about your beloved. Have the hallucinations started yet?" Klaus adds

"What do you know about that?" Stephen asks

"I'll tell you. Where are you?" Klaus questions

"I'm at her house." Stephen answers

"How convenient, so are we" Klaus knocks on the door as Stefan hangs up his phone. Stefan opens the front door and walks outside, past Klaus and Dani, allowing them to follow him.

"You know, this would all be a lot more civilized if we were just invited inside." Dani says

"It's bad enough I'm out here talking to you both. What do you know?" Stephen says

"I killed the original five hunters, remember? When one kills a hunter, there's a bit of a consequence." Klaus says, intertwining his fingers with Dani's not going unnoticed by Stephen.

"What kind of consequence?"

" The hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires; if you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny then he'll take you down with him." Klaus says

"What do you mean? Connor's dead." Idiot, Dani thought.

"I mean, Connor's death won't prevent him from making Elena his final vampire kill. She'll need to come with me now. I'll lock her up, keep her away from any sharp wooden objects." Klaus says and Dani prepares. She was the one who would be kidnapping the dopplebitch so she was waiting for the perfect moment. 

"She's not going anywhere with you." quickly Dani slipped away and quietly walked to the side of the house. Her legs and hands coated with her friend as she pushed herself up, clawing to the window of the doppelganger's bedroom where a hallucinating Elena stood.

Dani's face popped up as Elena gasped horrified.

"Hi" was all the girl heard before everything going black.

Back at the mansion, Dani drags Elene inside her new cel-I mean room.

"Let go of me"

"Certainly." Dani says throwing the girl down to the floor.

" I apologize for the lack of windows; it's to preserve the art. And of course to prevent you from taking off your daylight ring and burning yourself to death in the sun." Klaus says entering

"I'm not gonna kill myself. I would never do that." Elena says, trying to act tough.

"Oh, but you'll want to. I did. Problem is, I'm immortal." Klaus says

"You went through this?"

"Yes, I did. For fifty-two years, four months, and nine days. I was tormented, in my dreams, my every waking moment, relentless, never-ending torture. It was the only period of my life when I actually felt time." Klaus says, and Dani walked to him, both finding comfort in their close proximity.

"So, you knew that this would happen if Connor died? That's why you got involved. Did Stefan know too?" Elena asks

"All he knew was that the hunter had to be kept alive. You should have listened to him when he said he had it covered, love." Klaus says

"What else does Stephen know?" Elena asks in her nosy tone.

"Hey what he knows is his business. Have a little sense of privacy, not everything is about you" Dani says as the two slowly walk backwards to the door. 

"How did you make it stop?" Elena asks. Klaus stops, meeting her eyes.

"I didn't. Eventually it just stopped. The hallucinations tend to appear in strange forms." Dani bangs the door and Chris opens it, letting the two out before slamming it shut.

Dani then speeds Klaus and her back to their room.

"Hey, are you ok. I know that must've hurt to remember?" 

"I'm fine" Klaus says softly and Dani nods before embracing him in a much needed hug. Venom pops out and joins in, laying on Klaus's head.

"That cunt is so whiny, god only knows how she is able to string along two brothers" this eases up the tension while earning the power couple's laughter.

After a while, Klaus decided to take Dani on a date and the only seemingly decent place here was the grill so that was where they were. Sat at one of the booths, the two talked to ease up the rest of the days stress, mostly about their recent couple vacation.

"I'm telling you Nik, we have to go again" Dani smiles and Klaus laughs before grabbing her hand across the table and caressing it with his thumb.

"Anything for you, love" Klaus smiles. Their date was sadly interrupted by Caroline, cause for some pathetic reason Damon thought she still had a hold on the hybrid. It was amusing to some but made others, who shall not be named, want to devour them.

"Place looks pretty good considering your hybrid got blown up in it." Caroline says as she takes of her jacket and completely ignores Dani by sliding in her seat.

"Caroline. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Klaus says calmly to his ex-interest.

"I want you to give Elena back." Caroline says

"Ah, they sent you to sweet talk me. Well, good form, but I'm afraid you've blindly missed two things. One, I am happily in love and two, I simply can't do it" Klaus says

"Why not?" Caroline asks. And that moment, Dani's sixth sense started to tingle.

'Something's wrong'

'I know'

"She needs my help." Klaus says as Caroline scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Look, I'm not gonna burden you with the gory details, I know you have enough on your plate already." Klaus says

"That's none of your business, actually."

"Yes well, even if your annoying, at one point he actually liked you and if Tyler was still sired, he wouldn't have let him hurt you. Now if you don't mind, leave before I eat you" Dani says, a little moody for some reason.

Caroline scoffs, sliding out of her seat and leaving.

"Finally" Dani says dramatically, amusing the hybrid.

A/N

Surprise, a long one. Exams finally over and am super scared for results. Anyway have an awesome day