Shawn imagine

You were sitting on the couch watching tv mad at Shawn because he started hanging Madison and too much for your liking . started being a lil jerky lately probably got it from Madison. He walked up and sat down next to you . And he tried to snuggle you but you pushed him away and scoffed.
Shawn: aye babe what happened
You: why don't you go ask Madison
Shawn: are you jealous.????
You:no I just don't like that stupid hoe and you know that but insist she comes over.
Shawn: bab-
A knock on the door interrupted him he answered it and it was Madison and Jack and Jack j. You walked up to Jack j and hugged him and then hugged Jack g. And Madison tried to hug you and you walked away dragging Jack j to the back yard . Y'all both didn't like Madison she apparently picked on Jack j without Jack g knowing.
You :I've had enough of her
Jack j: she is getting worse
You: I have had enough
She also picked on you when no one was around . You stomped on and walked up to her as she talked to Shawn and popped her boobs out while Jack g was probably in th restroom
You tapped her shoulder and once she turned around you punched her then you did a one two punch then kicked her in the stomach and she fell . Shawn pulled you away and started whispering breath babe breath. Then Jack j stood there while Madison was crying and screaming you kicked her once more . Then Jack g ran up and helped her up looking around angry .
Jack: WTF Y/N
You:I HAVE HAD ENIUGH OF HER HOE ASS BULLYING JACK AND FLIRTING WITH SHAWN BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!!
Jack looked shocked
Jack: Madison is this true
Madison: no they are lying
You: SAYS THE GIRL WHO HAD HER BOOBS IN MY BOYFRIENDS FACE
Jack g walked out with Madison  and you sighed you felt better now