chapter ten.

"Wait!" Tory reached forward and grabbed the Harper girls arm, pulling her back slightly. "We really need to talk."

Cleo glared at the blonde before snatching her arm away and shaking her head.

"You don't get to touch me, not anymore. Not after everything you did. Not just to me, but to Miguel, and Cobra Kai, and—"

"Would you just let me explain why I did it? Please?" Tory was practically begging as she stepped forward, her ex going backward at the same time.

"I know what happened, you seen what Sam did. Why couldn't you trust me enough to just ask what happened? There's no excuse, and you can't explain why you did it, because it was unreasonable!" Cleo snapped, all her frustrations from the past two weeks making her feel like she was drowning.

"There's no excuse, but I have my reasons, even if you don't want to listen to them." The Nichols girl was on the verge of tears. In fact, they both were, both of them keeping heavy eye contact as they moved their hands along with their speech.

"Explain to me what could have possibly made you do that then, Tor!" The Harper girl yelled, her hand flailing in the air.

"I did it because I loved you!" Tory responded before taking in a deep breath. "No, because I still love you, and you kissed her... and—"

"Oh my god, do you even hear yourself right now? If you ever loved me like you claim you did, you would have talked to me about what happened like a normal person!" Cleo could tell she said the wrong thing as the blonde's face fell, the girl grabbing on tighter to her bag as she started backing away.

"Next time i'll try to be like a normal person." Tears clouded Tory's eyes as she walked off, both girls heart feeling like it had been ripped from their chests.

Both of them feeling utterly broken.

  BY THE TIME THAT CLEO REACHED THE DOJO she was practically sobbing. She slid down the wall where the homeless lady usually sat, trying to gather her thoughts and herself. She knew that Kreese and father would never accept her being there with tears in her eyes.

Emotions weren't allowed.

Cleo looked down, covering her face and wiping her eyes as the door to Cobra Kai opened, but as she looked at who it was, she was shocked. Daniel Larusso stood over her, looking as angry as she had ever seen him. They only really ever met in passing, but it was obvious he recognized her.

"That dojo isn't good for anybody." He spoke, pointing towards Cobra Kai. "Your crying proves that."

"You can't poach me for Miyagi-do." The Harper girl wiped her eyes slightly. "My father is Cobra Kai, and so am I."

"Jack Harper is your father?" Daniel scoffed slightly and shook his head. "I should have known, you were too good at the All-Valley's to be a beginner."

"Is this conversation heading anywhere, because i'd really like to get back to my crying session." Cleo spoke, throwing her hands in the air.

She really couldn't comprehend why in the world the man was speaking to her. They had absolutely nothing to do with each other, and the less karate there was in her life, the Harper girl figured the better. Especially since it was all she could think about lately.

"Just stay away from my students, okay?" Daniel narrowed his eyes lightly and walked off, Cleo holding up a middle finger in the air as she did.

Her moment was over now, there was no more room for tears as she wiped her face once again, ready to face her family. It was important to them to take over Cobra Kai, and she had helped so, she was doing the right thing, right?

In conclusion, she thought, fuck Miyagi-do karate and all their students.

AUTHORS NOTE —
Happy to be back for part two! I seen some confusion with what happened to Cleo so let me explain. There was blood on the steps and as she was running up to get Saturn, she tripped, fell, and hit her head pretty bad.

How do y'all feel about Cleo going into her angry era?

Hope you enjoyed!