Spider-Man's Identity

Peter's POV

The next day I woke up to my alarm. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I got dressed and then woke Natalie up. "Morning." I gently rubbed her back. She whined and got up rubbing her eyes. She made grabby arms and I lifted her off the bed.

I helped her pick out an outfit and then we walked into the kitchen. "Good morning my little Обезьяны!" my mom said while placing plates in front of us. (Monkeys)

My dad walked in, "Morning kiddos." he said hugging us both. "Morning dad," I said while eating my food. "Morning daddy!" Natalie said as she ate her food excitedly.

"I have a mission today. I won't be back till tomorrow." Loki said to my mom as they kissed. "Okay. Make sure you call me if anything goes bad, okay?" She said to my dad. "I will," he said giving her one last kiss before heading towards the door.

"Bye, daddy!" Natalie shouted and waved. "Bye sweetie, bye buddy." I waved to my dad as he walked out the door. "Bye, Dad," I said as he closed the door.

"What's that about?" I asked my mom. "I don't know honey," she said doing the dishes. "So? What are you kids doing today?" mom asked us. "I'm going out on patrol," I said. She nodded. "I'm going to Avery's!" Natalie said excitedly. Avery is her best friend.

"Okay, you kids have fun," she shouted as we got up and headed to the door. "Bye, mom!" I shouted as I closed the door.

I dropped Natalie off at Avery's and made my way into an alley. I changed into my suit and swung on top of a roof. I sat there listening for trouble.

I heard something behind me and turned around quickly. I saw Iron Man, MY DAD?! Papa aka Bucky, Captain America, and Auntie Tasha standing behind me.

I got up quickly startled by their appearance. "Woah! You scared me." I said. I had my mask on so they didn't know who I was. "You're a kid?!" Iron Man aka Uncle Tony said in shock. "Uhh, what are you guys doing here?" I asked confused. "We came to recruit you," Tony said.

"No thanks, my mom would kill me," I said knowing that she would. "What?!" Tony said shocked that I didn't want to join. "What 17 or 18-year-old doesn't want to be an avenger?!" Tony asked shocked. I pointed at myself.

"Listen, kid, we need to know your identity. For ours and your safety." Captain America said. "Yeah, not gonna happen," I said slowly backing up towards the edge. "Kid... Come on..." Papa said. "Sorry," I said as I jumped off the building and swang back to the apartment.

After I made sure they didn't follow me, I climbed into the window. "Peter? What are you doing back so early?" my mom asked looking up at me on the ceiling. "Uncle Tony asked Spider-man to be an avenger," I said landing on the floor removing my mask.

"Seriously?" she asked surprised. "Yeah. I said no." I said. "Why? This could be a great opportunity for you," she said. I was shocked, "They wanted my identity." I said. She smiled, "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't leak it." she said. "You should reconsider baby," she said to me.

"I should?" I asked worriedly. "Only if you want to be an avenger," she said. I nodded, "I'll go." I then put my mask back on and jumped out the window, swinging to the compound. (The Infinity war one)

I jumped onto the roof and entered the building with my mask on. "HEY!" a guard shouted. I webbed his mouth shut and walked into the meeting room. Everyone looked up. "How did you get in?" Tony asked surprised.

"I'll join," I said. Everyone looked shocked yet happy at the same time. "But, you're not going to like who's under the mask..." I said. "I'm pretty sure we won't be shocked," my dad said.

"Oh, you will..." I said as I removed my mask. "Dad," I said as soon as my mask was off. "Holy shit!" Tony said as he jumped out of his seat. Everyone else was shocked beyond words. "No way..." Steve said. "Yeah..." I said as I looked at my dad who was also very shocked.

"W-when... h-how... w-who knows?" my dad stuttered. "2 years ago, bitten by a weird-ass spider, mom, Natalie, and now you guys," I said. "Mary and Natalie know?" Steve asked. "Yes. Mom I told after she found my suit, Natalie found out by herself." I explained.

"Woah... this is... shocking to say the least..." Natasha said as she looked at Clint. "Yeah. I already knew." Clint said. I looked at him, "What? How?" I asked surprised. "Saw you take off your mask a week ago," Clint said. "Oh," I said.

All of my aunts and uncles eventually were out of their state of shock and we all talked about the mission. My dad asked me a bunch of questions and told me the same thing my mom did, 'Tell me if you ever get hurt', of course.

They were proud of me and all of them decided to let me become a part-time avenger.