"C-Camilo, I-I don't know what you mean. " Isabela said, backing away. "You know what I mean! Explain! " I shouted at her, going closer. The kids backed away with fear. I cleared my throat, backing away. "Uh kids, you never saw this happen. " I said leaving quickly.

"Dolores please don't tell Abuela that I did this in front of kids. " I whispered. "Camilo!" A guy called and then started telling me to do stuff.

Time skip to dinner brought to you by my little sister biting my thumb

Mirabel POV

It was time for me to say who I was. I was just walking back when I heard shouting.

"Just tell me! Why is it so hard!?

Huh.

I went to the Casita to see Isabela and Camilo arguing at the side. "It's none of your business!"  Isabela shouted. "It is because I'm concerned!" Camilo shouted back. "As if you care!" Isabela scoffed. "I do care! Luisa, Antonio, and you are what I have left of Mirabel! That's why I care!" Camilo shouted.

They both had tears in their eyes when Camilo said that. "Camilo. Let's just eat. " Isabela said, turning her head towards me. "Mary, you can't tell anyone. " Isabela ran up to me. "You should tell Dolores that," I told her as she ran inside and Camilo and I slowly followed.

Too bad Abuela knew without Dolores having to tell her. "Hola Abuela..." Isabela said chuckling.

"What are you and Camilo arguing about?" Abuela asked, it's likely she already knows. I slowly backed away, leaving unnoticed while Isabela was just about to get in trouble. "Nothing you should know. " Isabela replied as Camilo moved closer to the scene when Abuela glared at him.

I went back outside slowly, peaking a bit. "I am your Abuela, I have the right to know. " Abuela said.

"Earlier kids were asking Isa to make flowers and they asked to make the flower that means regret and when she made that I realized that they were also in her room and she wouldn't tell me why so that's why we were arguing. " Camilo quickly said.

'Hopefully, nothing bad happens to them'

"Isabela, you tell me. " Abuela sternly said.

"I don't think it's important to know. " Isabela made an excuse.

"It's important for ME to know." Abuela scolded.

"But don't we have to eat?" Isabela sheepishly asked.

"Dinner can wait, now tell me. " I swear Abuela won't leave them alone.

"And Camilo, parents told me that you scared their child, I'll talk with you later. " Abuela told Camilo.

I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Yes Abuela. " Camilo responded.

"Isabela, now tell me. " Abuela said.

"I never wanted to marry Mariano......" She quietly said.

"Well, why didn't you say?" Abuela asked. "Because you seemed so happy with me marrying him and I didn't want to disappoint the family. " Isabela explained. "You'll never disappoint me, you'll always be perfect in my eyes. " Abuela said.

As if that's making Isabela feel better

"B-but I- Nevermind. " Isabela said and walked away. "Why? What is it you want to say?" Abuela asked.

"It's nothing, I just want to eat. " Isabela said. "I already said this, I have the right to know. " Abuela scolded Isabela. "Do you have the right to know everything Abuela?" Camilo talked back.

"Are you talking back to me Camilo?" Abuela coldly said. "No. I'm asking a question," he said. "Camilo, if you don't want what happened yesterday to happen again right now, then you better stop. " Abuela scolded Camilo.

Camilo backed away a little, with fear in his eyes. Meanwhile, Abuela was walking towards him. "Ma, can we not do this again. " I heard my mom say.

I got scared so I ran to the doorway. "I'm starving. " I said. Then everyone looked at me. Abuela backed away from Camilo and Camilo ran to stand beside Isabela.

"Sorry I didn't come on time, did I miss dinner?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. "No, you came right on time. " Abuela told me nicely. "Comamos!" Abuela said as everyone started walking to the dinner table.

Comamos! - Let us eat!

At the dinner table

"So, where were you all this time Mary?" Tía Pepa asked. "Oh, I was just hanging around town when I realized it was getting dark then I ran to the Casi- then I ran here, I ran here.  " I explained. "You are leaving soon, correct?"

"Yep! After dinner, I'll start packing then I'll leave!" I exclaimed in excitement. "It has been a pleasure to have you here. " Abuela says. "Yeah well, it's an honor staying with the Madrigals. " I say.

"I wish you could stay..."  Antonio quietly says. "I wish I could as well but, I still have a home and some of my stuff is still in there so I can't stay. " I explain. "Hopefully you had an excellent stay here. " Abuela says.

"It was wonderful. " I respond.

It's almost time for Mirabel to say her true identity...... Or maybe not, I don't know. Heh

Word Count: 1395