004 | Party Invatations

Start from the beginning

Tom:
Tim? Is that your boyfriend

Juniper:
Oh god no!
Timothée Chalamete he's one of
My best friends definitely not boyfriend,

Tom:
So your single ?

Juniper:
I am indeed

Tom:
That's good to know

Juniper:
Oh is it now?

Tom:
Yup, but that doesn't matter right now,
What do you wanna do while I'm in new york

Juniper:
Well Tim's having a pre Oscar's party you and Harrison should totally come to that.
and maybe For the rest of the week
we go with the flow

Tom;
Why do i feel like if I hang out with you
I'll go back into filming with the biggest
Hangover of my life

Juniper:
Oh you definitely will
But your English aren't you guys
Supposed to be the best drinkers

Tom:
Damn straight we are

Juniper:
Well then you should be fine ;)
You've got no excuse now you
Gotta come!!

Tom:
Hhmmm maybe I will maybe I won't,
Who knows what'll happen

Juniper:
What a tease you are mr Holland

Tom:
You have no idea June

* * * * *

Tom smiled one last time at his phone before putting it down on the table. Just in time for the waiter to bring over the four boys meals. Tom was currently sat in a random Nando's restaurant with his younger twin brothers and best friend Harrison. It was an impulsive decision while they were out shopping but none of them regretted any of it.

"What's got you smiling at your phone" Harrison called over the table as he grabbed his knife and fork. Sam smirked nudging his older brother with his elbow "it's that girl from Jimmy fallon isn't it?"

"It is none of your business" tom mumbled shoving a piece of medium spiced chicken into his mouth. "That's a yes then" Harry teased as he generously tipped a random red sauce onto his burger.

"Wait is it actually?" Sam asked nearly choking on his drink when Tom blushed and slowly nodded. Harrison clapped his hands, a little to loudly for toms liking, "haz shut up" Tom hissed over the table not wanting people to look over at the group of boys more than they already were. Harrison stopped clapping and instead raised his hands in mock defence.

"Alright alright don't get your knickers in a twist...it was my way of saying congrats for finally growing some balls and texting her"

"God you sound just like Mackie" Tom shook his head looking back down to his plate for another bite.

"Was it you who texted first"

Tom nodded his mouth still full of rice, Sam slapped a hand onto his brothers back "Well done mate"

* * * * *

Juniper's eyes widened ever so slightly as she read toms last text, she didn't know if he meant it in the flirty way she was interpreting it. But either way she was enjoying texting him. Ever since he's first messaged her they'd barely stopped, going constantly back and fourth between the two of them for the past three days.

"Put your phone away and pay attention to me piper your making me feel lonely" Timothée dramatically complained flopping down onto his couch beside her. Juniper did as he said and tucked her phone away before turning to face her best friend. "Please accept my deepest apologies" Juniper joked holding her hands out towards Tim, her palms facing the ceiling.

"How deep do they go?" He asked putting on a posh English accent to copy junipers. His was sufficiently better than hers. "Right down to the earths core and out the other side" juniper said continuing the accent which was seemingly becoming more and more difficult to keep up.

Timothée let out a laugh "I suppose that's deep enough" he mumbled slapping his hands down onto junipers with a loud smack. Her mouth dropped, the faintest hint of a smile showing, as she pulled her hands back and rubbed them together. "That hurt you big oaf"

"Sorry" he said back before getting up from the couch as a knock was at the door "you seriously need to work on your British accent that was horrifying to say the least" Timothée teased as he opened the door to the pizza guy.

"Thanks man"

Timothée tipped the guy before shutting the door before bringing the pizza box over to Juniper on the couch. He dropped the box onto his lap while lifting his arm for Juniper to shuffle closer to him and share the food. "Speaking of British accents hows your lover boy I assume that's who you've been texting"

"Not my lover boy" Juniper stated firmly, before picking up a cheesy slice and holding it in her hand. "But I kinda maybe invited him to your pre oscars party please don't be mad" she quickly rambled before shoving the slice into her mouth. Timothée snapped his head to look at her a huge grin on his face, "I'm not mad drunk you and your celebrity crush in the same place is about to make my night" he joked nudging junipers side with a smirk.

She just rolled her eyes and continued chewing, picking up the TV remote and switching on a random show for the pair them to watch.

• • •