Abnormal Class

"Woahhhh. Balam-sensei's really going for it!" Robin-sensei said.

"SHUKUNI!"

Y/n's pov:

I finally stood behind the doors of the Royal Class. Woah...it's hella big. 

"Y/n sensei, are you nervous." Balam-sensei asked with a smile. 

"They're just a bunch of fools. Now hurry up and open the door." Kalego-sensei rolled his eyes. 

I open the door and saw a golden chandelier placed way up high and crystals on the tables. Woahhhh, it's amazing. 

I walked over to the students and placed my books on the desk. Seeing all this made me more nervous. I awkwardly smiled at Balam-sensei and Kalego-sensei. 

"Waaaahh. Is that a new teacher!?" 

"Oi oi oi...we got a beauty here, guys." 

The girls kept fawning over your looks.

While Kalego-sensei just scuffed, Balam-sensei walked over to me and helped me introduce myself. 

"Good afternoon everyone. Meet your new teacher." Balam-sensei said.

"Good afternoon everyone, I'm Y/n-sensei and I'll be teaching your Human Languages class." 

"NANI!?" The whole class exclaimed in unison, except for Iruma but he tried to act surprised.

"OI! Majika!?" 

"Wait! So humans do exist!"

"Hora hora...I knew something was up."

"SENSEI! ARE YOU FOR REAL!?"

"Calm down guys. Hu-humans don't exist, I just happen to know their language." I said. I don't think I sound reassuring enough. 

"Anyway, regarding topics about humans, I won't be entertaining any. Those questions are for your Demonic History teacher [balam sensei]." I said firmly as the whole class sighed. 

"Anyway." I continued. "This class is for real. Like...for real for real. So to start, I'll be teaching you the alphabet." 

"Haaaaaa!" The whole class sparkled with curiosity, and so did Balam-sensei. Kalego-sensei and Balam-sensei then sat in the back of the class and listened as I taught them about the English alphabet. Everyone was so passionate about learning it. I mean, they think humans don't exist and now they're learning a human language? Balam-sensei took a lot of notes on my class too.

The period finally ended and now it's time for singing class. Dear Lord.

"Alright guys! It's time for singing class." I announced. 

"SINGING CLASS!?" The whole class shouted in unison.

"Yes." I replied. "So now I'll-"

"Hold on." Kalego-sensei interrupted. "Why don't you sing first? We can't have someone teach singing class when they can't sing." He added with a much arrogant tone.

"Sensei...I can most definitely sing and aren't you supposed to be here to observe?" I smiled sarcastically as the room grows quiet and awkward. 

"Well if you can't even show us, then you shouldn't even be teaching this class." Kalego-sensei scuffed and smirked. 

"Oi-oi. That's enough Kalego-kun." Balam-sensei tried to calm us down.

"K-K-Kalego-sensei...it's alright. She doesn't n-need to show us." One of the students spoke up to ease the tension.