─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ xxix. 𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗀𝗋𝗂𝖿𝖿𝗌 & 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌

Start from the beginning

James turned around to smirk at both Stella and Sirius. He motioned the latter to come and fly the Hippogriff with him.

Sirius' gray eyes twinkled, he dragged Peter and Stella along with him. Remus could only sigh, it was like he was baby-sitting 4 toddlers.

"Who wants to pet him?" Professor Kettleburn asked and everyone backed out again.

Well, except for Stella and James.

"Brave lads, aren't we?" The professor asks.

"Wha—" Stella went to turn around but Sirius pushed her, urging her to do it. He even gave her a thumbs up.

James on the other hand, had that infamous smirk on his face already. "Come on, I'm sure he won't eat your head, or mine."

Hesitantly, Stella made her way to Stormswift and did what Professor Kettleburn instructed. Her eyes were shut the whole time when she and James were petting Stormswift.

James being himself, had the most punchable smug face when he was petting Stormswift, while Sirius was cheering him on.

"We'll done!" Professor Kettleburn applauded. "I think you're both ready to fly with him now!"

"YES!"

"WHAT?!"

Stella had no time to argue when James lifted her up to Stormswift before following after.

"Professor, this isn't even safe. How am I supposed to— OH MY GOD!"

Professor Kettleburn slaps Stormswift's back, smiling as the Hippogriff flew with the two of his students.

"I am dropping this subject next year!" Stella Squealed. Her voice came with echoes throughout the forest.

The unfathomable feeling of being shot up in the air took over Stella's whole body system. She felt like all her guts were left on the ground as they ascended higher and higher.

While she was screaming her lungs out, James Potter was having the best time of his life.

Why?

Well, he was enjoying his time flying with Stormswift and with the love of his life clinging onto him for her dear life.

You could say James was literally in cloud-nine.

"Someone's clingy." James snickered, looking at the delicate hands on his waist.

"Shut up, Potter! I'm trying not to die!" Stella managed to shout as she tightened her grip on his waist.

"That's impossible when you're with me!" James joked.

"Just shut up and hold Stormswift because if you're ready to die, I am absolutely not!" She shouted, burying her head on James' shoulder.

"Whatever you say, love." James chuckled. "Whatever you say."

Merlin— if he wasn't on a Hippogriff right now, he would've done a celebratory dance and squealed around with Sirius because his heart wanted nothing but to beat out of his chest.

"James, this is stalking!"

"It's not, Remus." James scoffed. "It's called observantly watching."

"Observantly watching my arse." Sirius snickered.

"What if she sees us?!" Peter squealed.

"She won't." James firmly says. "We're masters in disguise."