Basic lore ng krazy fam

the celebrity Yza and oikawa meet at a coffee shop, they fall inlove after some time, they get married and start a family, yza gets pregnant with twins, the twins being: declan and snowy. The two twins were very close with each other, but soon drifted apart after college. Snowy finds love with a girl named akia that she met at a bar while celebrating her promotion, and starts a family, another set of twins, one dies after birth, one barely survived, the child that survived was named gabriela. And for Declan, things were going well, He had started a company that was successful, he was rich but felt like he needed more in life, and so, he started a search for his family, his twin and his mother. After years of searching, he had finally found them, the family he lost while pursuing his dreams, they rebuilt their relationship and started being close again. Meanwhile, Gabriela was playing at a playground, she was on the swings until she saw an icecream truck, she pulled out her wallet full of coins and ran for the truck, she tripped and started tearing up until a girl of her age reached out to her and helped her up, the girl's name was jelai. They found out that they went to the same school and started being friends, and as they grew they got closer to each other, best friends, and they finally graduated. They also drifted apart as they had their seperate lives, gabriela became a pilot and jelai became a vet. they didn't talk to each other for a while, that is until their school hosted a reunion party, they were both excited to see each other, so they dressed up, and went to the school, they met up, talked, grew closer over the years and got married, eventually, they would have children named keefe and elina.