Spontaneous Skydiving

"Gary, Julius! What's happening?" Miss Nowhere yelled, bursting into the cockpit as the spy plane plummeted towards the ground at an alarming speed.

"Two of the engines are failing," Gary replied, his voice wavering as he frantically pushed buttons and checked dials on the control panel. "Get the kids ready for a jump. We might have to abandon the plane."

Miss Nowhere made her way back to the cabin as fast as she could. Tony, Layla, Echo, Cisco, and Frostee were hanging on to anything they could for dear life, and they searched her face for answers as she appeared in the doorway.

"Kids, get your skydiving gear on. We may have to jump." Miss Nowhere told them sternly.

"What's going on- AH!" Tony's question was interrupted by the plane tipping forward suddenly, ripping the crew from their handholds and sending them sprawling on the floor.

"Just do it, alright!" Miss Nowhere yelled again before heading back to the cockpit. The kids struggled to their feet, groaning as they steadied themselves once again. Tony racked his brain for some explanation as to why the plane seemed to be going down. They weren't on a mission, so it was unlikely that anyone was shooting at them- although, with their luck, it wasn't out of the question.

Two minutes later, everyone had changed into their skydiving suits and they were gathered by the drop door, holding onto whatever they could as the plane continued to drop and gain more speed.

"Is it even safe to jump from here?" Cisco yelled to Miss Nowhere, barely audible over the howling wind.

"Safer than staying on the plane!"

"Do you even know where we are right now?"

"Nope!" Miss Nowhere shouted. "But it doesn't matter- we have to jump now!"