𝐓𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐚 𝐜Á𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥? // ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ

For LxFxYxTTx

Currently waiting at the police station with a bunch of randoms to be interviewed about something you knew nothing about. Like they can't be serious? No one tells a girl anything around here. This girl and boy started yelling at eachother and mannn she did not look impressed. Things escalated pretty quickly and they started punching on. It was obvious who was winning, and not who society bet on. It was the girl, she could really hit! A bunch of coppers came out to stop the fight including Krupke. You hated him. You were suprised he even called you in! In his eyes you were nothing but a way to make more men. They tried to get the girl off the boy on the floor. Quick update, they were failing miserably. The girls wrath finally turned on them. After a few punches she made a break for it, she made it out. With the coppers preoccupied chasing her too. You got up and made too leave that was until Krupke came back and slammed the door in your face! He even locked it too. At this point you were thoroughly pissed. You sat back down at the bench you were at earlier. One of the boys from the group grabbed Krupkes police hat from his desk and started parading around the room with it. "Your a bunch of flaming frigging disappointments! Give me one good reason I shouldn't throw the book at cha'!" He demanded trying not too laugh. It was quite funny to say the least, even more so when the other boys got involved in the 'theatrical sequence'. You went and sat on-top of Krupkes desk where the boy with the hat was. He turned to you "I'm mouthpiece." He said. "I'm y/n, but what the hell kind of a name is mouthpiece??" You asked. Man boys gang names were weird. "Well it's obviously not my real name." He said. "Well then what is your real name?" You asked. His face turned a bright red "I ain't told anybody this before, so you better not be rude about it." He said. "I promise I won't be rude about it." I said. "Fine it's erm Ben Cook." He huffed.

// I looked legit everywhere and couldn't find mouthpieces real name anywhereeee so I took the 2021 actors name, go me. 🤭

After the boys had finished their little drama club, the room looked like a total mess. To make things better, Krupke just walked in. He was seething. Ben grabbed my hand as everyone started running out dragging me with him then he stopped. He dragged me with him back into the room. Efficiently he handed Krupke back his hat and ran out yet again. Eventually we stopped in an alleyway, we were both catching our breath from running so far. He looked at me. "Meet me here tomorrow." He said. "Huh?" I replied. "Meet me here tomorrowww." He repeated. "Hm. Why?" I asked. "So we can have some fun baby!" He said. "Your idea of fun scares me." I said. A couple of mates had started running past and he went to join them. "See ya tomorrow, doll!" And with that he was gone. "Boys." You muttered. Even though he was annoying you couldn't wait for tomorrow.

//There ya go, a mouthpiece one. Although I must say the Jets have some awful names.