story time

-ah yes. by rainbow_walffels (orphan_account)(?) on ao3-

Karl sobbed as Sapnap pushed him into the desk harder. His hands were behind his back held by one of Sapnap's. The other hand that wasn't holding his wrists was on his hips, tugging him closer with each harsh thrust. Grunts and small praises spilled from the younger's mouth.

"You're so deep in me, daddy, can feel you in my stomach," Karl moaned brokenly. The hand that was holding Karl's wrists let go and moved up to his hair. Sapnap pulled him roughly forcing Karl to arch his back. He was pulled until his head touched Sapnap's chest.

"Yeah, baby? You feel how deep I am? What about now?" The younger asked in a taunting manner. The hand moved once again from his hair to his neck. It kept him flush against his boyfriend and ensured he couldn't squirm very much. A long, almost muffled whine came out of the older at the new position.

His legs were trembling so much he was sure that if Sapnap wasn't holding him up he would've fallen against the desk. The hand around his neck tightened as Sapnap picked up his pace. Fluffy chestnut brown hair bounced with each of the others increasingly rough thrusts.

Karl's face was a bright red from the lack of air. His eyes were rolled back as far as they could be and strained whimpers were the only things coming from the older. Sapnap moaned as Karl tightened around him.

He let go of his boyfriends throat, opting to push him down against the desk again. Karl panted harshly, face becoming less red as he was finally able to take a deep breath that turned into a whine when Sapnap brought his hand down on Karl's ass.

The pace of thrusting calmed down a bit and eventually slowed to grinding as the older leaned down to Karl's ear. "You're such a little cockslut for me, baby. Taking me so deep and so, so well," he breathed out.

Another smack was delivered, making Karl gasp. His mouth was opened in a silent scream, tongue lolling out a bit and drool falling from his bottom lip. "D-daddy! Feels so good, oh god," wailed the taller. Sapnap groaned at the wreaked tone of his boyfriend's voice and sped up once again, finding a comfortable pace for the both of them and sticking to it.

Karl swore he could feel a small bulge form with each thrust. Smaller moans were forced out whenever his body rocked forward against the desk. He saw stars as heat pooled in his lower stomach, legs twitching wildly and hand frantically flailing to try and grab whatever they could.

"Gonna cum, daddy. Please let me cum! Please, please please-" Karl whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut. A kiss was placed on Karl's shoulder as Sapnap leaned down.

"You've been so good, baby. You deserve a reward. Cum for me, pretty boy. Show me how good I make you feel," he moaned as the older immediately came, clenching around his cock. A loud scream of "Sap," was ripped from his lungs as his body tensed up. The man went limp in Sapnap's hold, only shuddering and whining every so often from being overstimulated.

Thrusting a few more times brought Sapnap to his peak, as well. His hips stuttered and a low moan fell from his lips. He pushed in as deep as he could, spilling inside of Karl and grinding slowly to overcome the aftershocks.

Karl whined when the other man pulled out carefully. Cum was already slowly dripping down the inside of his quivering thighs. Sapnap looked on in awe for a moment before carefully picking Karl up and taking to their bathroom.

By the time both of them were cleaned up, Karl had passed out in Sapnap's arms. He chuckled quietly and landed the sleeping man in bed, getting in net to him. Soon he fell asleep, cuddling his boy close to his chest.