chapter 23

//ahem, hello, hello, new and old readers! i am here once more to continue on this story. i will be only writing up to thirty or thirty one chapters, but maybe a bonus chapter after that, but i will be working on a punznap story afterwards, and t WILL be more angsty, so get ready for that coming soon. but im excited for that! uh but ill continue on with story, and let you get back to reading :) -sincerely, alex <33

i need to stop adding TW'S in every chapter, basically cussing, and maybe yelling and arguing, but ill add some anyways or just before and after whenever i decide to add it in

/friday, 7pm, dorms, george's POV still/

                               i had finished cleaning up my closet around 4am this morning and it certainly annoyed the hell out of me. i kept thinking back to the box from earlier and everything in it.. especially the texts from dream saying it was nothing to worry about and stuff. sapnap had figured something was wrong, but i just brushed it off, saying it was just me not being able to sleep last night, which was not a lie, i slept okay. even if i got 2 hours of sleep, its fine.

 sapnap had been begging me to go to this party with him. we hadnt been to any parties in a while, but at the same time, what if something happened? "georgeeeee pleasseeee can we go?"  "sap, what if something happens?" "nothing will happen! what do you think will happen?" "dream get on our ass about dating? what if one of us or both gets too drunk again?" sapnap placed his hands on my cheeks and made me look down at him "listen, none of that will happen. maybe we'd get a bit drunk or high.. but thats alright! were teenagers george"  i sighed knowing he probably stop if i continued to say no "fine, we can go,  but dont get wasted please" sapnap jumped up and down "YAYYY I WONT!!" he yelled running off to his room. i chuckled and headed to mine, going to the closet seeing there was anything interesting to wear..

/friday, 11pm, party, no ones POV/

           the party was packed like always. sapnap was off with a group of people somewhere probably playing some stupid game. george was sitting in the kitchen. he was obviously high but he wouldnt say that to anyone if he had to. he wasnt the type to get high or wasted but, he was tonight "hey, george~" he heard someone say as they put a hand on his waist "what do you want dream?" he humbled looking at the tall blonde, but not giving him the attention he wanted "george." "what" george replied a bit annoyed now "lets go meet up with the group, their playing some games" "yeah sure whatever" he mumbled pushing the blondes hand away from his waist and walked towards a group of people and immeadietly made eye contact with each other

it was a few rounds later and a few shots and drinks later. george hadnt drank anything except water, sapnap did the same. he wanted to stay honest with george, even if george didnt want to be truthful with him, he would still be honest. sapnap had grabbed georges waist, and held his waist, as george saw dream looking at him, giving a stupid look. george shook it off as the group continued playing games. 

it had been about an hour since they all had really started playing the stupid game. george yawned and grabbed sapnaps hand, kinda shaking it "whats up hun?" sapnap said softly in the brunettes ear, due to the music being loud "can we leave? its too much for me right now" sap nodded and stood up, saying goodbye to karl and quackity. he held the brunette as close as they left and headed to their dorm "sorry..." "hey, dont be sorry, i was getting tired anyways" george nodded as he grabbed ahold of sapnaps hand so their fingers were intertwined "youre very clingy, you know that?" george chuckles "yes, i know, dont have to be like that love"