Boggarts

Author's Note: Hehe..feeding you more angst. Don't worry, everything will be okay towards the end of the chapter.

Edit: 1/3

The next morning, Tom watched Harry like a hawk in his sleep. He fears that when he gets angry, Lord Mortem will come out to play after dreaming.

He has seen his lover's secondary form once after torturing Nora, that time, it was sexy and arousing. But this time, he is vaguely terrified.

And Harry is the most compassionate person he ever met and he has never been happier than before.

Now, the pair has slept in the same bed, Tom held the boy close to him.

Cause he knew Harry needs it.

"Tom?" Harry mumbled sleepily as muscles began to move and shift under the covers. "What time is it?" while turning to move to tuck his face in Tom's strong chest.

It's only eight, love" Tom spoke softly, tilting his chin up that is hooked on his finger to kiss him tenderly, his teeth nibbling his bottom lip to pull it gently. "It's Friday so we have to get up soon"

Harry groaned at the sensation while his cheeks burned. The kiss was surprising, but he is not complaining in the slightest.

Which made him more aroused.

"What's the main lesson?"

"Boggarts" Tom replied, lovingly carding his fingers through his already messy hair, leaning down to kiss his forehead.

"Like..turning your fear into something funny?" Harry asked, raising a brow. "Is that what it is?"

"Yes," Tom replied shortly, pressing another short but sweet kiss on Harry's forehead.

Harry felt his cheeks heat up again for the umpteenth. Tom is really a sweetheart, in his eyes cause it's what he is.

They went to have an hour-long breakfast and head to Defence.

~

Harry's nerves began to skyrocket through the roof once he sees something that is in front of the classroom, the vanishing cabinet.

Luckily, Tom is sitting next to him, his hand gripping tightly. Tom muttered numerous calming spells to attempt to soothe Harry, but it hasn't really..worked while it worked the other more.

"Alright class," the Professor spoke. "today, we will learn about Boggarts"

Cold sweat began to form on the crease of Harry's forehead as random thoughts surged through his mind.

What would his fear be?

Disappointing his followers?

Durmstrang down to ruins?

Somebody taking his place as a Dark Lord?

"..someone tell me, what is a boggart?" the professor asks the class. Several hands rose.

"Yes, Rubeus?"

"A boggart is a shape-shifter. It indicates your biggest fear, Professor" he replies respectfully.
(A/N: I'm adding him in this chapter with no accent)

"Very good, ten points to Gryffindor" the Professor praised the half-giant. "Now, the charm we cast to the boggart is Riddikulus. Now everyone say it with me, Riddikulus"

"Riddikulus" they choired back.

The Professor beamed and nodded, "Very good. Now line up"

Everyone lined up in a heartbeat, Harry is right behind Tom, whose hand is still in his hold.

"Now I want everyone to picture the things they fear the most and turn it into something funny" the Professor twirled his wand in his left hand while he explained the ground rules. "Next, go!!"

Everyone faced their fear and used the spell, Riddikulus. It was rather amusing of course.

Now it's Rubeus' turn. He looked at the cabinet warily as the shape-shifter began to change its form.

His fear is..rejection.

With that, he said, "Riddikulus" loud and proud.

"Very good Rubeus, next"

Tom went up to the shape-shifter in confident strides after letting go of Harry's hand. His fear is surprising dying.

Cold sweat trickled down his forehead as he readied his wand at the target and casted, "Riddikulus!" he casts strongly

"Very good Tom, next!" the Professor nodded.

Harry exhaled and came to the shape-shifter looking confident.

The boggart changed his form and his fear is...Tom, is looking pretty cruel.

That surprised Tom greatly as he paled.

"Do you ever think I would love you? What made you think I would ever love you? You're just a convenience" boggart Tom spoke monotonously with ice at Harry.

Harry's eyes prickled with tears as he readied his Elder Wand at the target.

"R-Riddikulus!" he choked out.

The boggart turned to Krum in makeup.

"Very good Harry" Professor smiled. "Are you okay?" he whispered lowly to his student.

Harry's throat closed up and mutely nodded, clearly shaken up by the boggart experience.

And he went off the line so others can try to face the shape-shifter.

"Harry love, are you okay?" Tom gingerly asks, pulling his lover in a warm hug. His heart ached when his lover began to silently sob in his chest. "Darling.."

"I'm scared..I'm scared.." Harry choked out in Tom's chest, afraid if his fear is real.

"You know I won't leave you. I do love you, Harry, please don't think as that" Tom said tenderly, rubbing Harry's back up and down in assurance. 

Harry whimpered and clutched the back of Tom's robe. The taller boy didn't mind it so
he lifts his lover and sat down with him on his lap, only to hug him close.

"I do love you, Harry, you know that" Tom whispers, pressing a kiss on his temple before resting his cheek on his head. "I would never say what the boggart said, that's blasphemy"

"I love you too Tom.." Harry's voice cracked but the hug is crazy warm.

Tom hugged him tighter, peppering kisses he can to calm his lover down.

"Hey, look at me" Tom commanded sternly but his voice is laced with pure gentleness.

Harry rose his head to see Tom's tender expression.

"Allow me to show you something. This," he gently grabs Harry's hand and puts this on his chest where his heart is beating. "is yours. My heart beats for you and only you"

Harry now has a stray tear escaping his eye at the declaration Tom uttered out.

"I am yours, Harry. Forever and always"

And he kissed him and it was earth-shattering.

The brushing of Tom's lips moving against his own made Harry turn to mush. Tom has a hand cupping his cheek while he kisses him as his lips lingered there.

They parted slowly and Harry has a dazed look on his face.

"Don't think otherwise love" Tom said seriously. "I will always love you for an eternity"

"Forever is a long time, Tom" Harry smiled at Tom who is gazing at him with so much love.

Tom smiled back tenderly, cupping his cheek. "That, it is but I plan to be with you cause we belong to each other"

And they kissed again causing actions to speak louder than words.