It'll be okay, I promise

The small blonde alchemist was lost deep in his thoughts tears running down his cheeks looking down to see a familiar face that was his much younger reflection. "Why are you crying... Isn't it a bit late for having regrets now?" His younger self asked him looking up at him slightly tip toeing to wipe away the tears. "What were you even thinking? You lost an arm, a leg, and the only family you had left... And for what.. To become the military's attack dog to make it all right again?" The small child said to him. "I-I... I don't know what I was thinking.... I know what we did was strictly forbidden, but I still blindly went though with it because I was stupid enough to think it would work..." The much taller alchemist said in tears. "I want to make things right... For Alphonse, even if it costs me my life." Looking down at his smaller reflection "He's the one who's suffering more because of me... It's all my fault." He said feeling his guilt eat away at him. The small child stood silent still looking up at the taller reflection of himself "Everyone makes mistakes.... We're only human after all, every single of us remember that, you're The Fullmetal Alchemist you can make things right again.". He looked up at the taller reflection giving him a small reassuring smile "It might take a while but you'll meet others along the way who'll be willing to help on our long journey." And with that the small reflection disappeared leaving the other silent. The blonde alchemist wiped away the tears with the sleeve of his red coat looking up to see Alphonse hovering above him giving him a bright smile speaking before his brother spoke, "It's okay I'm fine... I just had something in my eye that's all Al.... I know we'll make things right again, I just know it.".