Stephen Arden One Shot

Start from the beginning

Stephen continued looking at the other two women, "I'm going to stay for a while. I'll see you tomorrow." Dan stood up. He placed his hand on your shoulder as he walked by, you wishing him goodnight.

Shit, you're alone with him now. I have to make him focus on me. What do I do? It's now or never, your thoughts ran.

As if the universe heard your thoughts, a very familiar song started playing.

Bingo.

"Hey, Stephen?" you spoke up as Stephen turned his eyes to you.

Were you melting?

"Do you want to dance with me?" you asked.

His eyebrows raised as he was not expecting that kind of question to come from you, much less to be directed at him.

"W-well I'm not that great of a dancer-" he trailed off. "That's fine. Neither am I," you offered your hand to him. He looked at your hand and back at your face before taking hold of it. "Alright, Sherlock."

Woohoo, can't quit take sips

wanna taste you

Ooh, make wish

Use lips

Kissing Strangers

You led him to the dance floor. Once there, you placed his hands on your waist and yours over his shoulders as you both started moving to the beat of the music.

Open eyes, close your eyes

Kissing Strangers

Na na na na na na na na

Till I find someone I love

Na na na na na na na na

Kissing Strangers

Your heart swelled. Your body was so close to Stephen's that you could feel his body heat radiate off him. Your fingers played with the ends of his hair at the back of his neck as you leaned in close to his ear.

"Not that great of a dancer, huh? You're actually doing great," you told him. He smiled, "Thanks," as he gave you a spin while noticeably staring at your lips that mouthed the lyrics of the song.

Open heart, open mind Never know who you'll find

Open heart, close your eyes

Kissing Strangers

Na na na na na na na na