"......Yu Chen??". He closed his eyes hearing this soft voice saying his name slowly.

"......What do------".

"Hey Yu Chen~ Don't sleep without drying your hair, your fever will get worse, Yu Chen~ Eeh? Are you on the phone???? Hello??". Zan Jin enter the room and saw the phone near his ears, he took the phone to see if he was on the line or not.

"Yes".

"Oh! Sorry, it seems like Yu Chen called you and fall asleep".

"...Is he ok??".

"Not really, his fever so high, but don't worry I will be with him to take care of him".

"I'm...Not worried". Zan Jin giggle at her.

"Yeah sure, I believe you, well then, I have to go and prepare some water for him, good night".

"Ok, good night". She hung up and Zan Jin look at his friend.

"Cao Yu Chen, don't call her without saying anything to her~". He put his phone on the table and prepare the water for him. On the other side, Xuan Lu was looking at her phone and Ziyi notice her spacing out.

"What's wrong Lu??". Xuan Lu turns to her and shakes her head.

"Nothing much, so? What were you saying??". Ziyi sighed and repeat her words about the school and how will they talk to the principle to return to the school.

******************************************

It's been 4 days, Xuan Lu still receiving calls from Yu Chen, but nothing comes from him, she asks him to talk but he isn't talking at all, even at school, she sometimes receiving his calls, but she can't answer him, and Ziyi notice that her friend is always spacing out.

"Ms. Xuan Lu?". She whispered her name to take her attention, they were in the student council office working, that's why she can't call her by her name since they don't show that they are close friends.

"Yes Ms. Meng??". Ziyi took a deep breath and released it, she doesn't like to hear this word from her best friend, but what can she do? This is the protocol of the famous high School.

"Take these papers and look at them please, then give me the details". She gave the papers to her, and Xuan Lu nodded for her, even after she returned to the student council, Ziyi sometimes asked for some advice, because she is the ex-president and know what to do.

"Ms. Meng, this paper needs your approval please". A girl come in and give Ziyi a paper, Ziyi took it and look at it.

"Do we need this??". She shows it to Xuan Lu who took it to review it.

"Ummm~ We had this idea already so no, let them change the idea". Ziyi return the paper to the girl and the girl took it, she looks at Ziyi and give her the paper again, Ziyi raised her eyebrows and look at the girl coldly as she didn't like her attitude.

"What??". She asked and the girl smile to her.

"We want your approval please". The girl said and Ziyi took the paper from her and return it to the girl.

"What Ms. Xuan Lu says is what will go, rejected". The girl took the paper and before she leave, she turns to give a glare at Xuan Lu. Ziyi frowned and turn to look at her friend who was focusing on the papers.

"Lu...". She whispers her name and Xuan Lu turn to look at her and get closer.

"What???".

"Don't you EVER walk without me outside, understood??". She said firmly and Xuan Lu was confused, but in she nodded without a word.