》 𝐈

thank you for 58 reads already!

id also like to mention that last chapter is slightly incorrect and I don't plan on fixing it.

• obanai was 12 when his mouth was cut open, i think I made him 8 and y/n 9

• the family was different from how I described them

<>

obanai wasn't a very joyful or excited brother. he stayed quiet and when he spoke it felt bitter. he wasn't really bitter to you, he was pretty nice actually. but he reminded you of a snake. which is rather ironic.

you refused to join the corps, afraid you were too weak. your brother instead decided to join and become one of the best swordsman out of every slayer. you felt useless but either way you would be so you just stayed locked up in your brothers home.

you had met a few people, obanais friends kinda. kanroji was a super sweet and shy girl that was embarrassed all the time. she was so strong and you looked up to her. you also figured that obanai had a little crush on her.

you also met some others but you only exchanged nods back to them. you were too awkward so you'd prefer to stay away from everyone. not including Mitsuri.

"y/n! i just finished my mission, how are youuu?—" Mitsuri busted through the screen , almost falling. she saw you sitting at the brown bland table and ran up to you. "I got you mochi!!" she smiled as always and happily put the small basket on the table.

you smiled and flipped the basket lid to reveal the tasty food. you thought mitsuris hair color was super pretty and thought if you ate all the mochi and more you could have the same hair. "thank you mitsuri." you smiled big at her.

"Ah! You're so cute!!" She started running in circles when you smiled at her. She acted like she was older then you and you were a child but you were actually older then her.

"how was your mission?" you asked when she finished doing laps. "it was okay! no one died!" she looked proud. "when is obanai coming back?" you wished you and your brother could've lived in a normal life but if you did you wouldn't have met mitsuri. mitsuri is the only reason you stopped begging your brother to quit.

iguro never exactly opened up but you understood him. he didn't want to open up and he already knew you understood him. mitsuri clearly liked iguro back, always talking about him.

"I don't know! I want him back now though.." she puffed her cheeks out. "do you like him, mitsuri?" you grinned at her while eating. "HUH?" she almost teleported but she didn't actually.

she instead started running laps again. "Mitsuri calm down!" now regretting asking her that question as she almost tore the floors up with her speed. "maybe.." you already knew she did.

"hey, y/n!"

"huh?" you turned your attention back to her.

"do you like anyone?"

you thought but not for long. "I don't go around anyone." you let out a little laugh, but mitsuri frowned at you. "THEN LETS GO!!"

"what?" you almost lost your arm when she yanked you out of the chair. "I'm not done eating and I don't really want to go out!" you whined.

"you can finish when you get back!" Mitsuri was practically a light blinding you, taking you out made her happier then she's ever been for some reason. even though you both weren't even out the door.

oh boy.

<>

SORRY THIS IS SHORT, ITS A FILLER (already) BECAUSE IM IN CLASS AND IM TIRED. I WANT TO START WRITINGG MORE SINCE GHIS IS GETTING READS

alSOO don't forget to vote (if you like the chapter obviously) and let me know if there's errors or spelling mistakes

have a good night/evening and stay safe everyone 💪