"Hey!". Xuan Lu and her friend Ziyi turn to look at the handsome boy behind them.

"Where Are You Taking Her??". He asked firmly and Ziyi stand in front of Xuan Lu to protect her.

"Non Of your business, What Do You Want?". She asked firmly.

"What happened to that guy?". Yu Chen asked as he look at the guy on the floor.

"I Killed him, do you want to be killed too?? I'm ready". Xuan Lu holds her friend's hand and stop her.

"Ziyi, it's ok, I know him". Ziyi looked at him from up to tue.

"Oh, I though he is a drunken pervert bastard". Yu Chen frowned.

"WHAT———".

"It's Ok Yu Chen, I will go home alone".

"No, I will take you".

"No, I will take her". Ziyi cut him, they glared at each other, Xuan Lu holds her head.

"Yu Chen, she is the vice president of the student council and my best friend, so she is trusted, don't worry about me, I will go with her". Yu Chen turns away and pouted.

"Who said I am worried, that will save my time". Xuan Lu bites her lip and Ziyi look at her before she turns to Yu Chen.

"I will guard her even at home, Lu, Let's Go". Ziyi hold Xuan Lu's hand and open the car door for her.

"ZHOU CHENG!". She shouted and a guy appeared next to Yu Chen.

"Yes Ms. Ziyi?".

"Drive us to Lu's house, tell my parents I will stay the night with her, and let someone arrange my bag for three days, no...One Week". He bowed to her and took out his phone to call his master, at the same time he is opening the door for her to enter the car.

"And You.....". She looked sharply at Yu Chen.

"Stay Away From Her". Then she entered the car.

Yu Chen was so annoyed that he missed up his hair style, he clicked his tongue and looked at the car driving away before he leaves to his way.

As Ziyi said, she stayed at Xuan Lu's house to guard her, she called her maid to prepare her clothes and one of the bodyguards brought it to Xuan Lu's house, she also brought one chief to cook for them the whole week.

"Ziyi, you don't have to do this". Xuan Lu said as Ziyi taking out her clothes to change.

"No, I have to, you are really easy sometimes and I can't leave you alone, I seriously can't understand your parents for not offering a bodyguard to protect you, Even One!!! God I will lose my mind, I will take a bath first". She said before she enters the bathroom and Xuan Lu sighed and sit on her bed.

"I can't change her mind".

After taking bath, Ziyi ordered some food for them to eat and sit to chat.

"So? Was that the rumored guy?". Ziyi ask her and Xuan Lu nodded.

"Yeah".

"I think he is an asshole". She frowned at her friend's word and hit her arm.

"Don't Say That About Him!  He is A Good Guy!". Ziyi look at her and smirk.

"A Good guy you say?  Did he do something to you?? ". Xuan Lu blushed but shake her head.

"N-No He Didn't!". Ziyi grabbed her cheeks and look at her sharply.

"You can't hide it from me, something did happen between you two, tell me about it".

"If I told you the news will be all over the school". Ziyi look at her angrily.

"Are You Saying I Am The One Who Spread The Rumors About You? Don't You Trust Me?!! ". Xuan Lu shakes her head and hold Ziyi's hand.

"I trust you, but..... I don't know, I don't know who to trust anymore, I don't know if it is ok to tell you or not anymore, everyone become against me just because I break one rule, is this person on my side or not? Can I tell him or not?  Should I do it or not?  I don't know anymore". Ziyi look at her sad friend and release a sigh before she sits next to her and put her arm around her neck.

"Lu, I know how hard the situation is for you, but you have to talk if there is something bothering you, I am your friend since who knows when and not only now, so I know you more than any other person next to you, of course after your parents, so I am telling you, if you need any help I will help you and protect you". Xuan Lu smile to her friend and hug her.

"Thank you Ziyi, can I ask for something?".

"Sure you can, What is it?". She tightened the hug and hide her face on her friend's shoulder.

"Let me cry for a while". Ziyi pat her back.

"As much as you want, I will not stop you". Xuan Lu start crying in her friend's embrace and Ziyi just pat her back.

After calming down, they start chatting for a little and knowing about the problem more.

"So, You like him??". Ziyi asked as she sit next to Xuan Lu and had a big smile on her face.

"Correction, I LOVE him, but he doesn't know about it yet, I don't want him to know about it". Ziyi was disappointed and hold her friend's arm.

"Why???~ That will be Sooo Romantic~~". 

"Who said I want it to be romantic?? Because he hates me, also, if I tell him....our relationship will be awkward and....The school will expel me for sure". Ziyi sighed and think about it a little.

"Umm~ How about returning to school??". Xuan Lu turn to look at her.

"But----".

"No but, you can stay here and return to school, you will be save as you are away from him, but of course I will be with you, So school won't be a problem, I will talk to the principle about you, ok?". She said and Xuan Lu smile to her, she is so glad to have a friend like her next to her.

"Un, Ok, but I will return in one condition".

"What is it??".

"You.....Become the President of The Student Counsel".  Ziyi widened her eyes in shock.

"What?!!! No No No I Ca-----".

"You Can! You Always run away from becoming a president, you have the full capabilities to become a president since you will be the next successor of your father's company, and I know you will make it all great after graduating from high school, how about you try and see how is leading feels? I'm doing that but I am not good enough, you always cover for me, you are a good leader Ziyi". Xuan Lu said and made her look down.

"If that....Will make you return to school then.....I will do my best". Xuan Lu smile to her and hold her hands.

"I will help you if you need anything, you can do it Ziyi". Ziyi nodded for her, and they start talking about random stuff.

»»»»»»TBC*