"Like we did something really bad." say (n/n).

"What could it have to do with yesterday." I thought.

"Yeah, maybe you're right, too." they both said.

"I heard from Ink and Dream that yesterday... not a few days ago when you were still in Birdtale you fought a creature or rather a version of yourself." said sans.

" I already guessed." I thought.

"Yeah... what's the matter?" I asked.

"( m/n) ... I see if his soul has been affected by HATE corruption." said dream.

I fell silent while lowering my head "and I saw that you were also fighting him no matter like... you've fought something like that before." said ink.

I frown while tightening my grip "and also... I realized if you know what's going on behind all this." said ink.

I tighten my grip "I don't want to hear that." I thought.

"You have no other choice but to tell them (m/n)." say swap.

"...I still can't bear to say that after what happened when I met Sky." I thought.

"You want us to tell them what happened." say (n/n).

"...yes please tell them... I'm still a little uncomfortable with the experience I've had with all of them." I thought.

"Okay then I'll borrow your body." say (n/n).

then my body was taken expertly by ( n/n) now i'm beside him swap, he looks at me worriedly " are you sure you're okay after this?" ask swap.

"Maybe I'll lock myself in my room for 3 days to calm myself down." I said.

"Don't overdo it (m/n)." Swap said worried.

"yes." I said.

I then looked at their conversation with (n/n) with a pale look.

third POV

The four of them looked at (m/n) who had been silent all this time with a blank stare making them worried "(m/n)?" call dream worried.

he could sense a fearful aura from ( m/n's) direction making him worry "are we overdoing it?" asked blue when he saw a blank stare at ( m/n).

"Yeah you guys are exaggerating to say that to people who have experienced the unexpected." the four of them hear someone's voice.

they immediately looked at (m/n) who was now looking at them with a slightly cold gaze with ruby ​​red eyes "(n/n) is that you?" said dream.

(n/n) nodded "yes it's me... you guys said earlier did (m/n) know about this strange thing and here I will answer your questions in place of (m/n)." say (n/n).

" What is up with him?" ask ink.

"That's exactly what I will answer all your questions because (m/n) is feeling down." say (n/n).

"Will he be okay after this?" Blue asked worriedly.

"Don't worry blue he will be fine ... I hope." answer ( n/n) uncertainly at the end.

everyone was confused but ignored it "so hurry up ask me what you want to ask while i have plenty of time." say (n/n).

"First... does ( m/n) have anything to do with Sky!tale ( m/n) who was affected by the corruption?" ask ink.

"Did (m/n)...know this all a long time ago?" asked dream.

"And ... how long did it take ( m/n) to know all this?" asked classics.