Chapter 4

The dragon then says it's true. I get chills and say. You can talk? The dragon tells me to get on his back. I hesitate for a moment then slowly climb on his back then the kids climb on, still grinning. He starts to take off and I notice one kid is falling off. I grab the kids hand and say hold on. The dragon flys into the sky and starts brining us somewhere. I get a little scared because I have no clue if this dragon is nice. After what feels like forever we land at the end of a long dirt road. I jump down and tried to see where it led to. I couldn't see anything except woods. The dragon and the children stand behind me, they urge me to go forward. I feel like I'm in prison. I see a little house that has electric fences outside and a farm. I ask what's on the farm and they say it's a unicorn farm.They tell me the witch lives near and she has something special for me. So they open the gate and lead me through the farm and out the back gate. As we pass the pasture I see the unicorns. There's 100s of them and there all different. One was white with white hair, one was red with fire as hair, another was blue with water as hair. There was one unicorn that really caught my eye, it was bigger than all the others and was all black with red glowing eyes.