Zayn met Gigi that afternoon. They just stayed in the garden, sitting next to each other on a bench talking randomly. She was nice and made him sincerely laugh.

"Liam wouldn't tell me but... How did you guys know each other?" Zayn asked randomly.

"We were at college together, he sat right next to me the first day and we became friends. The first one to get inside the classroom would reserve a seat for the other, we made other friends and we used to hang out all together, it was a great period. We kept in touch even after college." she replied.

"It must have been nice. I would have loved to go to college and study literature or art history, become a teacher and stuff. But I had to make different studies and, you know, there's no such a course that can teach you how to be a king." Zayn smirked.

"So if you could choose, you would prefer to be a teacher over a ruler?" Gigi wondered.
"You know, I could still teach what I know to my children someday, but I have the lucky chance to get to rule a country and I want to give it a try," he explained, closing one of his eyes while talking.

"What do you think about media always checking on us?" she asked him.
"I hate them. If it were for me, those journalists wouldn't be here," he replied. «Not a single one of them would." he cleared.

"I get it. But we must be the most comfortable we can around them." Gigi told him, placing her hand on his shoulder.
He laid his head on it and mumbled a simple "I know".

Gigi knew he didn't love her, but how could you love someone the following day? They had never talked, never had even seen each other before the party. 

It was her occasion to be known to the world, she didn't care about the wedding, because it didn't have to last forever, just the first years. She was young and still had plenty of time, she could marry again or focus on work as she had already planned. 

She wanted to see the world and to take everything it was offered to her; she wanted to be a successful person, and no matter how, she was highly motivated to become like that.
She caressed his cheek and left a kiss on it.

"Luckily, it's not winter. I could never please them in the cold, they'd just have to wonder what we were doing inside, cause I'd never leave the fireplace." Gigi said after, with a smile.
Zayn laughed loudly: "I thought you were used to it."

"No way!" she repeated twice still smiling. "When Frozen came out, my friends used to say that I looked like Elsa but loved warmth like Olaf. And it's the best description someone has ever made of me." she realised.

"Then let's leave, they've seen enough and the future queen doesn't have to be out here when there's no sunshine melting her heart and warming my skin." Zayn proposed ironically and she nodded. 

Zayn held her shoulders with his hot hands and they left the garden.

They got inside and Zayn brought her around the house so that she could get familiar with the rooms of the palace. At the end of his tour, he showed her the library, introduced as his favourite room in the whole palace.

"When will I have the pleasure of interviewing the royal couple? You are lucky that I don't work for any tabloid or I could sell the scoop of your engagement." Harry said with a clear, loud voice, acting like he was just picking a book from a shelf.

"Oh and when will I have to pleasure of you fucking off?" Zayn replied using the same voice as Harry did. It worked well since Harry left the library with a neutral expression on his face.

"Ignore him. I don't know what he wants, he is just a pain in the ass." Zayn commented when he was sure there was only Gigi with him in the room.
Days passed as Zayn and Gigi actually announced their engagement and there were a lot of things to do.

Zayn was walking in the corridor getting to his room when he heard someone clearing his voice and greeting him at his back with a: "Looks like the future king is so into his own wedding he forgot some essential things."

Zayn stopped from walking just before opening his door and turned to Harry Styles.
"What the fuck, Styles?! I can't bear you anymore," he yelled at him.

Harry, calmly, fixed his own bow tie. He stepped closer to Zayn, stopping in a way that made their feet touch. He put his right hand behind Zayn's neck and got even closer.
"Oh, I can bear you," Harry whispered in his ear, right before taking his hand off caressing Zayn's back.

 Zayn blinked frenetically. His lashes could touch his cheekbones, in fact, Harry noticed how long and black they were.
"What do you want fro-" Zayn started asking, a lot more calmly, but he had to interrupt his question.

 "Come here," he mumbled quickly opening the door of his room and grabbing Harry's wrist, obliging him to get inside, then letting go of him. He had seen the wedding planner walking in the corridor and, before bumping into Harry, he was just running away from him. Setting up a wedding was the most impossible thing he had ever experienced.

He closed the door and followed Harry, who was wandering around the room.
"So, I was saying, what do you want from me?" Zayn finally asked.
"Just an interview. That's what I am here for." Harry replied.

Zayn couldn't understand why he was so obsessed with it, so he gave him an indecisive look.
"Agree. Now?" Zayn wondered, getting a bit closer to the man that was checking out his bookshelves.

"Easy, King," he repeated, passing his finger on the covers of some books. Some looked more like diaries than actual books.

"First of all, I am not a King, not yet at least. And secondly, would you please fuck off and stop touching my stuff?" Zayn replied.

Harry grabbed one of those diaries he had been staring at and caressed its cover, disobeying the request Zayn had just made.
"I have diaries, too. I think they are very old fashioned and they surely make things last forever. 

The Latins said: "Verba volant, Scripta manent.". It means that while the things you say fly away, those that are written will remain forever. I want to get into these diaries of yours so bad, but I guess then you would want to do the same, and I don't think that'll be a wise choice." he said, looking up at his eyes. 

Zayn had an indecipherable expression on his face.

"You don't touch my stuff, I don't touch yours. Deal?" Zayn decided.
"For now, yes. But, as I said, I'll eventually get into it." Harry stated. "I'm really into it," he whispered, so low.

He handed Zayn his diary back, took a look at the modern paintings on the walls as his arms were laying on his back and left the room. Zayn hold the diary to his chest and sat on his bed. averted.