"Wait, you haven't told us the way yet" Tetsutetsu said, as Faruko pointed by stretching her arms out to the direction.

"Wait" Faruko paused herself right before she could take off. "Promise us that you'll come back so that you can carry the other back safely too. I know you're a pretty fast flyer so please, promise to come right back Faruko"

Faruko looked into her serious urgent eyes. There was no way in her heart to turn down such a promise, so Faruko nodded again, crossing her heart with a finger as a sign.

"Alright, we're counting on you" Kendo said as Faruko took off into the air, being careful not to drop the student on her back, holding on to his arms over her shoulders like a backpack.

I'm so glad you're not that heavy!
Faruko thought honestly as she let her breath go, breathing out heavily with frantic flappy wings when she got far enough from the fog.

Gotta get there fast!
Faruko thought.
She's counting on me!

After a while of flying, she lands in front of the building, heart racing and sweating, holding on to the student on her back with slouched shoulders.

"C'mon c'mon!" Faruko grit her teeth, turning the handle in attempt to open it. Faruko widened her eyes, realizing that the door is locked. "No no no!"

Faruko punched the door, banging on it loudly afterward.

"Hey! I have someone out here who's in need of attention! Open up already!" Faruko kicks the door out of frustration, receiving no response.

Urgh!
What am I gonna do now?! I cant carry this guy on my back all night!
Faruko thought with a grit of her teeth.

"Hey..."

A voice said from behind, causing Faruko to turn around and see who it was.

Faruko froze at the sight, his face giving her an uncomfortable and eery presence, the feeling in her gut sounded off an alarm that this stranger is up to no good

What the...?

Faruko slowly stepped back with a sweat drop, still having the student on her back as she tightens her grip around his arm anxiously.

"Who...who are you?" Faruko asked, her guard growing high as ever, carefully spreading her wings out in defense.

The villain stayed silent at her question, who took a step forward, walking towards the falcon while she held her ground, eyes sharply locked on to him and his movements.