chapter 20

You were talking to the mantis brother as you were asking where his daughter went.

Mantis brother: And the next thing i knew she was missing, i searched everywhere in the village and my sisters know how worried i'll get when my daughter is missing so we searched the village for her and we even search in the fungal waste but we ran into a sporg-

Mantis lord 3: You see, he even said we ran into it accidentally!!

Mantis lord 2: He is explaining to the little one on our predicament and is NOT taking sides!

Mantis lord 1: can both of you be quite, were wasting time bickering when we can use that time to find her!

the three continued to bicker while you and the brother sweat dropped at their behavior.

Mantis brother: Sorry for that my sisters are a bit...hostile.

You gave him a piece of paper telling him don't worry and that you'll help find his daughter.

Mantis brother: You will?! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

You nod and gave him a piece of paper telling him that you'll search the queen's garden. He nods and you dashed towards the queen's garden to search for his daughter. You searched high and low, avoiding spikes, acid and thorns but still no sign of her.

Y/n: By the gods. Where could she be?

Shade lord: Maybe the child is hiding from the infected bugs of this area.

Y/n: True but where would she be?

Shade lord: How about there.

You looked to were the shade lord was  asking and it was the entrance to fog canyon.

Y/n: A-Are you sure she went in there?

Radiance: Well if she's not in the Queen's garden maybe she's in fog canyon.

Y/n: You do have a point...fuck it let's go.

You went towards fog canyon and saw a lot of weird jellyfish things flying around.

Y/n: The fuck are these?

: Don't touch it!!

You turned around and saw the mantis brothers daughter.

Traitors daughter: careful those things maybe harmless but one hit and they turned into homing blobs that tries to hit you but they also  explode.

You slowly walked away from the jellyfish and went towards her with a note.

Traitors daughter: For me?

You nod and she took it and began to read it. She had a face of worry as she reads it.

Traitors daughter: My father and my aunt's are looking for me, oh dear. We must hurry or my father would be worried himself to death.

You gave her a note to tell her to follow you.

Traitors daughter: Oh did father ask you to keep me safe?

You nod and she shook her head and gave a predictable look.

Traitors daughter: That's my dad for you, so worried that he sends someone to see if I was alright, well let's go before my dad send another one.

You walked back to the fungal wastes as she was behind you, you were in your mind while the shade lord takes control for a bit. You were talking to the radiance about Random stuff you remembered back then.

Radiance: That's amusing.

Y/n: yup hornet was used like a fork one time and she was so angry that it took awhile for her to talk to us again.