Didn't Go As Planned

Start from the beginning

"Get out!" He shouts.

"Shit, sorry."

Louis turned his head, realizing it was you. "Wait! Don't go, I need your assistance."

You walked over to him. "What is it?"

"Help me on my feet." He demanded.

You didn't question it, you grabbed around his waist. "Ready? 1..2..3!"

Louis groaned in pain, but tried hiding it by saying he was fine. "Let's just go already, everyone is waiting."

Louis was limping to the door, you knew something was up. "Louis, your not going out there in this condition!"

As he went to open the door you closed it on him, staring down at him. "Did you even hear me? I said no!"

Louis smirked. "What? Are you my dad now? Now move!"

He pushed you away, leaving the room.

----

Legoshi POV: I really hope I don't mess up anything, please make it quick Louis. I see Y/N and Louis walk out together towards us, Y/N seems a bit frustrated. Louis must have said something mean, he'll get used to it. We all do.

"Looks like everyone's present, now then. Beyond that curtain, are the new students seeing our stage for the first time."

Oh no, here comes Louis's inspirational quotes.

"They're waiting to see us get on stage."

The roaring crowd interrupted Louis, this is scary.

Louis turned to the curtain. "It's all right, we just have to do it like we always do."

I walked over to Y/N, seeing if he was ready. "You ready?"

"You should be asking him that..." He says as he points to Louis.

Maybe he's right, he is injured after all... But he's got the spirit.

"It's funny how he thinks that I haven't noticed his injured leg, he is soooo stubborn."

I figured Y/N would notice. Performance starts in 10 minutes, and now I have to get into position. As for Y/N he just has to watch since he doesn't have a position in the play.

....

....

....

Oh, it's starting...

----

3RD POV: Louis was taking deep breaths before running out there on stage.

"Welp, there he goes." You said to yourself.

*crack*

As Louis ran out on stage his leg began to crack repeatedly, the crowd didn't notice. Louis was in agonizing pain at the moment but he still hasn't stopped his performance. Louis had the bright white light beaming down onto him as he took his stance, but something was off.

He wasn't moving.

"What happened? Did he forget his lines?"

"Is Louis ok?"

"He isn't looking to good..."

Chatter came behind you, everyone wondering why he hasn't gotten out of his stance. Then he dropped onto the floor, face first in front of everyone.

"Shit... Don't do anything! Wait here I can fix this!" You shouted.

You ran to the dressing room, finding something to put on quickly to try and fix the play. A bow and arrow.... Hm.... A shield that goes on your back and a Viking helmet? Better then nothing. Surprisingly it actually looked good on you, your fur colors match with it very well. You didn't have an exact plan but you knew you had to do something.

After you got the gear on, you ran all the way to the stage. 'I got this...' You thought to yourself.

You walked on stage where Louis was laying flat, the crowd was dead silent as you came up with something to say. Legoshi pointed the spotlight directly at you, giving you a thumbs up.

"There is only one hero in this world! And it's me! Nobody wants you here Adler! Not even your own parents!"

You walked up to Louis, pointing the bow right in the back of his skull. With one foot on his back. The crowd gasped, wondering what was next.

"If you really care about the people... Then wake up you coward!"

Louis regained consciousness, realizing quickly on what was happening. Louis was thinking on what to do next... Louis fake coughed, loud enough for the crowd to hear. The crowd cheered as he woke back up.

"So you are still alive huh? Right after I shot ya? Too late now! I'll enjoy this next arrow..." You said as you pulled back the bow.

Legoshi was sweating, everything is messed up.

"I don't think so..." Louis said.

Louis fake punched your ankle, you stumbled back whimpering. Legoshi had the spotlight back onto Louis as he stood up. Louis took your bow that you dropped and threatened you with it.

"I don't know who you are, but you better leave before I take over your whole kingdom!" Louis yelled.

You then ran off stage without hesitation. Louis looked at the crowd, bowing down. The curtains slowly close on him...

Once the curtains fully closed on him he collapsed once again.

"God dammit Louis! Stop falling!" You shouted.

"We'll talk about everything later L-lets just get him to the infirmary!" Shelia frantically says.

----

Word Count: 1427