#9

"WAIT A MINUTE.."

-2.2k words

*ringgggg, ringgggg.....ringggg!

"Y/N TURN THAT DAMN ALARM OFF!"

Stretching your arms to turn the alarm off on the dresser. Then stretching out your arms and legs trying to get that good-morning stretch before getting out the bed. Wait.. today is Saturday I don't have college today. I forgot to tell my boss yesterday...anyways!

Back to sleep I gooo....*bam!

Spoke to soon. You turn your head to the sound of your door being slammed open.

"Hitch what the fuck!" Hitch stood by the door as she held her forehead and eyes shut, well someone seems to be in a bad mood this morning.

"Y/n why do you have a alarm set on A FUCKING SATURDAY!" Yup definitely in a bad mood this morning.

You stare at her and mistakenly spit out a laugh, she must be hung over, I think she said something about going drinking with mikasa and Annie. after annie and armin finished their project and after mikasa and hitch finished theres they went out.

"You think this shit funny?" Hitch says now watching you laughing your ass off looking like you were on the verge of tears.

"Whatever, I'm making breakfast." Hitch closes the door soon later followed by a thump sound and a "ow" Meaning she fell making you laugh even more.

5 more minutes of stomach pains from laughing so hard you finally managed to go freshen up.

Your boss called minutes after your shower telling you, you don't have to come in today, which gives you enough time to chill and study today.

Putting on something simple, then tying your hair in a bun. You walked out of your room seeing hitch passed out sleep on the couch, you chuckle to yourself as you walk to the kitchen to see what she made.

Making you a plate of sausages, bacon and pancakes you walk over to the couch sitting next to hitch hearing her soft snores.

Grabbing the remote going to your f/a (favorite anime) which was one piece of course. (Btw you can say your own favorite anime in the comments if you like, I just used mines as an example. Plus I just started and I'm inlove with it already JSNKKS!)

50 minutes into watching it, your phone rings.

Hm, who could that be? You pull the cover you and hitch were sharing down, picking up the remote to pause the tv.

Reaching over to the table to grab your phone, your eyes widen at the number calling you. W-why is he face timing me-

"Y/nnn answer the fucking phone or hang it up!" Hitch says throwing the cover over her head. You let out a sigh getting up from the couch walking to your room to answer the phone.

You close your door walking to your bed sitting down, this is hella awkward, with what happened in the arcade bathroom it's kinda weird talking with him again after that and plus I only gave him my number because we have a project to do together but we don't have to start on it til like next week.

"Jeagerthewhore..." you laughed at the nickname you just set for him, okay enough laughing y/n answer the phone.

Pushing the answer button on your screen, "what do you want eren." You say in a uninterested tone.

"Well good morning to you to miss l/n." You roll your eyes seeing that playful smirk on his face.

Standing up, you walk over to your dresser sitting the phone up on it. Walking out of the camera, "hey y/n where you go!" You hear eren yell as you walk to your desk grabbing your book bag getting ready to take some stuff out.