"I think I might be sick," Y/n whispered at a volume that seemed to be only for herself, "I just need to—" She placed a hand over her mouth in panic the instant she felt a chance sensation of sickness erupting from her throat.

Y/n desperately needed air or rather some kind of space near the greenery.

'Why's somebody from Moebius here?!'

'Get the hell out, Moebius!'

Profanities and words of outright rage were flung and chanted in every direction. Y/n would have joined the mob herself if she weren't so desperate to hang low from Kisaki's sight. The last thing she wanted or needed was for bonds to be severed due to a claim of association from Kisaki or a false calculated accusation that would result in her losing the trust of Toman. 

"Shut up! If any of you've got a problem with Mikey's decision, step up!" Draken roared above the riot of the crowd and in turn making every voice fall silent in submission. There was not a single person who was bold enough amongst them to challenge Mikey's final word and those who had any chance had long pledged their loyalty to the founding member. 

Mikey stepped forward to confront the controversy festering within the group. "We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla," he warned, brows furrowed in concern. He was worried or the better word may have to have been fearful of the conflict beginning to form between Toman and Valhalla. Mikey felt the need to reaffirm his confidence and authority with the simple repositioning of posture. "The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them! To defeat them, Toman needs to grow, too! Kisaki Tetta has kept our generation in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're gonna fight Valhalla!," he continued to offer explanation accompanied by a lingering desperation. 

"The third division captain is Kisaki Tetta! Remember that!" Mikey shouted his final declaration and following that speech, his gang was more than willing to follow his plan for victory towards the common enemy of Valhalla. "This ends the ceremony!"

There was no amount persuasion or power that Y/n held to sway Mikey's mind in any other direction than the one he had set himself upon. Her blood boiled at the thought of Kisaki already being so close to what he wanted; taking down Mikey.

And Valhalla.

"The Headless Angel," was the rumored nickname. A structured gang with no definite leader. 

Y/n watched closely, her eyes tracing behind each step that Mikey took away from the edge of the steps. Eventually her eyes couldn't help themselves from drifting in the direction of Kisaki, narrowing her lids for a glare. However, she by no means expected his eyes to be square focused on her in return. A grueling smile coming on his lips and Y/n without a doubt realized that his eyes caught sight of her barely seconds after entering the ceremony. 

"Commander!" he called out to Mikey, his voice alone cutting through the heavy silence. His features calmed to a state of indifference. "Thank you."

His triumph only further smothered into her face and Kisaki took great pleasure in it. Y/n's mind was clouded with defeat and dominated with ideas of inevitable submission to someone she had no hopes of escaping. There was not anything left to...

A gentle hand on her shoulder. "Hey, what's up? You've been out of it the whole meeting," Mitsuya questioned in his usual perfect way that eased some of her nerves. "We can head home once the meeting--"

"What the hell are you doing, Takemitchy?!" Draken's voice raised to a deafening volume of complete and total outrage that Y/n had never had the chance to witness. His eyes shrank ten sizes in disbelief just the same with all who stared at the scene. 

Even Mitsuya muttered a quick "one moment" before he rushed his way over to where Takemichi held a tight fist, tears swelling and Kisaki held his face, glasses strewn across the ground. Y/n moved others to the side, parting the boys with her hands at a quickened pace to reach the front view as soon as possible. 

Officials, one after another, surrounded Takemichi. Accusations, similar to blasphemy, thrown at him after the display of ignorant disrespect towards Mikey whom to them was a no different than a god. Takemichi's voice of explanation was drowned out beneath the shouting of other officials and guys infuriated in the crowd. He could not hope to get a word out over all the commotion and yet, there came a new voice that seemed to initiate immediate silence. 

The guys of Toman, even officials turned their heads upon hearing his nonchalant greeting and ecstatic comment of, "This looks like fun!" amongst the outright chaos that had broken loose. 

Baji was here and his teeth baring grin demanded the attention of every eye. Especially since he technically was not allowed to be here. 

Y/n found his presence ironically refreshing amongst everything else though her relieved feelings were short lived. Baji wasted no time launching forward and swinging his fists at a ruthless momentum, blood strewn in the air. However, not his, but Takemichi's. And Y/n could not believe how wide her eyes grew to better see how much honest joy he took in it. 

His swinging is brought to an abrupt stop by another arm hooked around his. "Quit it, Baji."

There was tense strain between the two and not just at their arms. "Let go, Mitsuya. I'll murder you."

Mitsuya ignored his vulgar warning. "What are you tryin' to do?" he asked and Baji glanced back from the corner of his eye towards Mitsuya, defiantly mute. It did not take longer than a short minute for his eyes to stray over to the crown and find their way on Y/n who stared right back with worrisome curiosity. She stepped one foot forward, her sight moving to the two boys interlocked arms and soon looking at Mitsuya for reassurance that he grasped more of understanding of this situation than she did. 

'How could he be so different after only a few hours?' She thought to herself over and over. Y/n had heard how impulsive Baji could be and occasionally he was rather a handful, but this time she could just sense the difference. 

Usually his outbursts were reckless, yet all in good fun of being part of the Toman gang. 

"Mikey!" Baji called out. 

"What are you doing here, Baji?" Mikey questioned indifferent to the commotion. "You're not allowed at our meetings because of a certain internal conflict, remember?"

"Are you finally going to fire me for ruining your precious meeting," he drawled and seemingly could tell that Mikey was not going to give him neither the response or reaction that he wanted. Mikey would continue to drone on a list of excuses of why he couldn't outcast Baji for his behavior regardless of how outlandish he performed. 

"Baji..." Mikey started and was about to finish with yet another reason he needed to stay. Baji lowered his head and blew a pitiful scoff for his long known friend. 

"I'm goin' to Valhalla." Baji turned his back to Mitsuya, Y/n, everyone, even Mikey who finally lost touch with his previous collected demeanor through the chaos. Yet, Baji continued his path away from the meeting without hesitation or doubt of the decision that he claimed to have made. He only offered a single general glance back to say, "Starting today, former First division captain Baji Keisuke is an enemy of Toman."