1

[6:55 PM]

Yoo Jonghyuk opened his eyes on the subway train, silently preparing for the upcoming disaster.

Even though he knew what will happen, he was nervous but kept his calm facade nonetheless.

He regressed. He regressed 5 minutes before the apocalypse, but his knowledge of the 0th round was fragmented.

He didn't know why though. Why his memories were fragmented. He can perfectly remember the scenarios but other than that, he can't seem to remember other things other than the experience on the scenarios of the 0th round.

There was a memory where he was staring at a corpse of a silver haired woman, all bloody. Even the wings on her back ripped and she looked like she died fighting. That memory alone brought sadness upon him, his chest was tightening, heartbeat racing so fast that it hurts. He felt like his heart was aching at the sight.

He didn't know why though. That was all he can remember about the woman.

Lee Jihye and his other comrades died, but strangely, he didn't feel as much sadness as when he saw the corpse of that woman who has hair that was white as snow.

Who was that woman? Why....

His thought was cut off by the subway lights turning off, and the inside of the train becoming dark.

Kiiiiiiiik-!

The subway train shook loudly and let out a metallic sound.

A bright light flashed from the front of the subway train. There was a loud drumming sound.

The clocks' arm pointed at the number 7.

[The free service of planetary system 8612 has been terminated.]

[The main scenario has started.]

A white ball of cotton appeared on the train that Yoo Jonghyuk was in. It was the same dokkaebi on the 0th round.

[Everyone, your lives have been nice so far. Isn't that right?]

[You have been living too long for free. Isn't life too generous? You were born and paid no price for breathing, eating, pooping and breeding! Ha! You really live in a good world!]

[But now the good days are over. How long can you continue living for free? If you want to enjoy happiness, it is common sense to pay a price. Isn't that right?]

The people on the subway couldn't answer to his question.

Yoo Jonghyuk didn't listen to it anymore, he already knows what will happen and already heard what the dokkaebi said on the 0th round.

He was only waiting for the Main Scenario #1. Precisely, the message that indicates the start of the Scenario #1.

A moment later, a message rang out.

[#BI-7623 channel is open.]

[The constellations have entered.]

A small window emerged in front of everyone's blank eyes.

[The main scenario has arrived!]

+

[Main Scenario #1 - Proof of Value]

Category: Main

Difficulty: F

Clear Conditions: Kill one or more living things

Time Limit: 30 minutes

Compensation: 300 coins

Failure: Death