Narrator: And there Villainous Opposites the RowdyRuff Boys.

Brick Smirks as He crosses His arms.

Brick: Well from where I see it, Miss Know It all has No Real plan.

The girls Look Over to Blossom who looks down.

Bubbles: Is that true Blossom?

Blossom Stays silent, Buttercup looks shocked.

Buttercup: Oh shit You Really don't have one

Brick laughs while pointing at her.

Brick: See! Miss Know it all Really Does have no plan! This Is just rich hahahah.

Blossom Looks Frustrated while Buttercup Clenches her fists As Green energy Courses Through them at hearing Brick's Laughter. Bubbles Gains her rarely Seen "bubbles Vicious" Glare at the mockery Towards her sister. The boys seeing this have different reactions. Butch Jumps Up and Down Similar To a Boxer Ready To strike while Chuckling to himself and Boomer Scratched his Cheek bored before getting ready To Fight as well. Brick Steadies Himself from his Laughter and smirks.

Brick: Woah Ho! It looks like you three sissy's Still have more Fight than I though, Not like it's gonna matter.

Before the Six Could Go back to there battle A voice Rings Out.

???: Hey!

The Six look over to there Right and See a Boy with Strange Hair and Tail ,Wearing the bottoms of a Fighter Uniform and Two Fingerless blue gloves. he's also Holding a Red Staff with a Holster On his Back That looks too small for it.

 he's also Holding a Red Staff with a Holster On his Back That looks too small for it

The Boy Glares at the RowdyRuffs and Points His Staff at them before speaking.

???: are you the ones Who did this?

He then points a Finger at a Few Injured Civilians and Broken Buildings some of which Are on fire. Brick Raises a Brow At the strange boy.

Brick: Maybe we did. What are gonna do about it monkey Boy?

The Boy then gets in a stance with his Staff ready.

???: My Name Isn't Monkey Boy It's Son Y/n, And I'm here to-

Suddenly Butch yells at top of his Lungs. Startling Everyone as A Green Aura Covers his fists.

Butch: NO MORE TALKING!

Butch Suddenly Goes at the boy with Extreme Speed And Launches a nasty Right hook at Y/n's Face causing him to fly into a Building. The PPG's Stare in Horror As The building collapses On top of y/n. Butch Lets out a Sigh of Relief as Boomer and Brick Laugh.

Boomer: Haha The Monke Boy Flew.

The three boys Turn back to The girls.

Brick: Now Back to-