Dream usually deferred to Tommy when they woke up mid-exile, probably out of some sort of guilt, which meant it was up to Tommy to break the tension. And, well, he'd been wanting to do this for a while. He was standing about two feet away from a pile of logs, too. Perfect.

"The floor is lava!" He called, then hopped onto the logs, balancing precariously on the stack. "Five, four, three--"

Dream was already moving, automatically latching onto the wooden wall like a monkey and pulling himself up. When he realized what he was doing, he stopped, turning his head to stare down at Tommy.

"What," he deadpanned.

Tommy grinned. "Idea, big man. Loop zero, but anytime someone says 'the floor is lava', we gotta get off the floor in five seconds. First person to burn in lava loses."

Dream narrowed his eyes. "You're on."

18. cosplay competition, pt. 2 (credit to Mixy_ttwara)

"Dream?" George rubbed his eyes, wondering if he was hallucinating.

"George," Dream greeted, looking up from the sword he was sharpening. He was wearing a near-perfect copy of George's outfit, save for the fact that the clout goggles were somehow balanced precariously over his customary smiley mask.

"Dream, is that-- is that my shirt?" George stalked closer, grabbing the sleeve of Dream's blue tee and inspecting it. Dream jerked it away, clapping a protective hand over his arm.

"No," he lied. Okay, so maybe he had stolen one of George's shirts, and then tailored it to fit him. He had a cosplay competition to win, after all, and George had left his chests unlocked. Besides, the man had like twenty copies of the exact same shirt. He wouldn't miss one.

"Oh my Prime," George muttered. "It is, isn't it."

"No," Dream repeated, pasting an innocent expression on his face - not that George could see it. The left temple tip of his goggles, previously pinned in the strap of his mask, came loose. Dream hastily tucked it back in before the goggles fell.

George slowly brought his hands to his face. "You're wearing clout goggles," he said. "Over your mask."

"Yes," Dream said, like there was nothing wrong with that.

"You're dressed exactly like me."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. This is how I usually dress."

"Dream."

"George."

"That's my shirt."

"It's my shirt."

"How did you get into my house?!"

"I didn't, because it's my shirt."

"You're a terrible liar."

"But I'm not lying."

"You--"

Sapnap walked into the room, took one look at the scene, and walked back out.

19. (credit to Purplewitchii)

"Okay," Tommy groaned, pressing the heels of his hands into his eyes. "So fixing everything didn't work."

"Your idea of 'fixing," Dream pointed out dryly. "And seeing as we're back at the Sixteenth, I'd say you're right. It didn't work. Which means we're trying my way next."